Reservation

About to start 5 days in person which is going to be weird. 2020 and 2021 anyway though. Anywho, I hope you guys enjoy!

I got ready to leave and was out the door by 5. I know I was an hour early but I didn't care. I drove down to the restaurant and went inside.
"Welcome to (restaurant name). Do you have a reservation?" I nodded. "Name?"
"(Random guy name)."
"Follow me," she led me to a nearby table.
"Hello, I am C/N and I will be your waiter tonight," I had just looked at the menu when he walked up.  "Would you like an appetizer to start with?" I shook my head. "What would you like to drink?"
"Water," the man wrote it down in red ink, left, and I began to wait. I got my drink and told him I was waiting for someone else. I pulled out my phone, trying to distract from the whispers and stares.

Can't make it. Had to stay late at work.

I responded and I put my head in my hands. I put my phone away.
"Is someone else coming or are you going to be here by yourself?"
"He canceled. I'll take a salad to go," he nodded and left again. I sighed and sipped on my water. The door slammed open and I kept looking down.
"Yea. (Rival's name)," I turned slightly and (random guy name) was standing there, (rival's name) arm wrapped around him.
"Is that your boyfriend?" C/N came back with my order. I nodded.
"I'll be right back," he stood there while I walked to the front. "I'm glad you decided to come and bring a guest from work. I'm Y/N, his girlfriend. I can tell he didn't tell you that small tidbit about me," I said in a sickly sweet voice.
I punched him in the nose. I went back to my table and paid C/N. I picked up my food and left.
"You can't just do that! HIT AND RUN! Someone call the police!!" (Rival's name) ran after me, as well as she could in heels, through the parking lot. I put my food on the hood of my car and turned around.
"You go back to your boyfriend. He's out of my life and that's all that matters now," my eyes blazed and I glared at her.
"You selfish little brat. Just wait until the police get a hold of..." I punched at her and she screamed. I smirked as she ran toward the doors. I rolled my eyes and went home.
I changed and ate my salad. I checked the receipt and turned it over. In red ink it said,

I'm sorry about tonight. You deserve better. I'm leaving at 7. Wanna meet up? (C/N phone number)

I got rid of any evidence on (random guy name) and entered C/N's number. We texted for a few and he said he was in you neighborhood/apartment complex.
I have him my address and sent BFF/N a quick message about tonight's events. The doorbell rang and I went to open the door.
"I'm sorry about tonight," I allowed him to come in.
"I should have seen it coming," he sat on the couch.
"You okay?" I nodded and stood in the doorway. I looked down and he took my hands. "Tell me about yourself. This friendship won't work the same," I told him about everything. It felt amazing to finally be able to talk with someone about myself.
"Its getting kinda late. I better go," C/N stood.
"W...wait. Can I ask you something?" He nodded. "Can you stay? Please?" He nodded and caressed my cheek.
"As long as you will be my girlfriend or we can work up to that point..." I lifted him hand from my face and kissed the palm. He smiled and took my hand.
"Yes."

I liked this one. I'm going to have a other one like this but it will NOT be the same or a part two. It will be a different scenario.but with the same restaurant and almost the same thing happens.I hope you guys enjoyed it!