Pirate

A/N
Just a random little idea and a little out of the blue, no pun intended.I hope you guys enjoy it!

I walked to my desk and sat down. My second knocked and came into my room.
"Any news?"
"Both ships were destroyed, Captain. We are going to sweep the area and look for survivors or supplies," I waved BFF/N away to take my orders to the crew. I walked into the early morning sun and I took control.
"Someone in the water," the ship slowed and I went to the front to welcome or kill our new guest.
"Ah the legendary C/N, Captain of the second fastest fleet in the seven seas. Finally brought down," I smirked and my crew brought him to my chambers. This two men left me, BFF/N, and C/N alone.
"Follow my instructions and you will stay alive. My crew would give anything to kill you on sight," I brought his chin down so he would look at me. "Got it, captain?"
"Loud and clear, Captain."
"Put him in his cell," she took him away and I stabbed my dagger into the wooden table.
"What is your plan about him?"
"He would be good fish bait or leverage with government. Don't know yet."
"Permission to speak freely, Captain?" I nodded. "Do you think after all this time..."
"That was years ago, no. He wouldn't know I spared his life. He can't..." She left and I went to make sure my captive was behaving.

C/N POV
I looked around the small room. It wasn't even a cell. It was just a small room off of a larger one. Didn't see any way of escaping.
"How's your cell, captain?" The door opened and Y/N stepped inside.
"I thought prisoners were kept in the bottom of the boat?"
"Since most people here want you dead, I don't want to kill you off just yet. Only me and my second have the key to open the door," she didn't look at me. "You will get meals and such. Won't die for a while," I looked at her confused. "And this is strike two. Third time is when I have to kill you, just a fair warning," she smirked and I frowned more.
"Second time for what?"
"Saving your life. Mealtime is in a few hours," she left and locked the door. She might just be my ticket out of here...
Alive.

"I know she isn't about to tell you this and you can't tell her I told you this," BFF/N came in to give me my food. "When she was 7, her family burned down your village. I was on the ship and we were supposed to stay put but she wanted to prove her parents wrong. Your father was the governor at the time and she watched her parents die," memories stirred in the back of my mind.
"Not after shooting yours though. When you came down to check on your dying parents, a half drunk pirate aimed his gun at you. She took her father's pistol and shot him. She took you to our ship and dropped you off at another town. She became captain then.
"She found out you were alive and one of the best captains besides her and she avoided you with everything in her. Something changed in her when we were young and I saw it again the other day when you were alive. Something different. I never told you this, got it?" I nodded in shock.

Someone shook me awake and was yelling at me. They picked me up and threw me over their shoulder. I heard gunshots and yelling. I saw someone coming at me and they fell over. We went over a bridge and into solid land. The person set me down and sat in front of me. I saw a wall of flame rise up and I was out.

Y/N POV
I sat in front of C/N and protected him from the flames of the destroyed ship. I looked down at him and checked his pulse. He wasn't shot or injured which was good. I brushed his light blonde bangs from his eyes.  
I flinched away and looked around for BFF/N. She was looking at the burning ship.
"I told him about that day. He deserves to know," I nodded.
"I can't believe it. He was given something in his food last night. Then the crew ambushed us. We need to move. It isn't safe out here in the open," we walked into the huge jungle and made a makeshift shelter and I collapsed.

BFF/N POV

"Where did all of this blood... Y/N!" I followed the blood trail into her tent. Even in sleep, she clutched her side. "Why didn't I check her over before?" I pulled my pack of limited resources and pulled out some gauze. I took out my knife and cut her shirt.
"Why are you like this?" Blinking tears from my eyes, I bandaged her side. Thankfully the bullets only scrapped her sides. She jerked and I pulled away for a moment. I took her jacket off and bandaged her lower arms where there were wounds.
"What happened? We were attacked by pirates and... It wasn't a dream," C/N clutched his head. I concentrated on Y/N and checking for more wounds. There wasn't any more blood and I noticed C/N staring at her out of the corner of my eye.
I smirked and put her coat back on. He looked away, blushing slightly. I put my stuff in my pack and set aside.
"Why so red, C/N?" He went more red and looked away from me. "We didn't have enough time or energy to make you a tent. Since you are going to share a tent with her, I want you to keep her as still as possible and she isn't allowed to do much," he nodded and I left.

Y/N POV
I went to sit up and almost screamed in pain. Someone gently pushed me down. My eyes flew open and I looked into C/N's face.
"It's just me. Can you get the dagger out of my throat?" I winced and put my arm down.
"Sorry, reflexes," I muttered.
"The legendary Y/N apologized to me."
"Ha ha. Once in a lifetime though," I winced again and felt stiff. I carefully sat up and looked under my shirt. I slid my jacket off and looked at my arms. I saw him bit his lip. I leaned back and kissed him. He placed his hand on my food side and pulled me closer to him.
He put his hands to my neck and gently massaged down my shoulders and upper arms. I groaned slightly and he crashed his lips to mine. I knotted my fingers in his hair and tugged.
"Hey. Calm down, geez," we pulled away and he laid back. He gently pulled me in top of him and his hand rested on the small of my back which was half exposed. We brushed noses and I went in for another kiss.
"Let me check her wounds then im going to go explore," she made sure the bleeding had quit then she left.
"The last time I saw you, you were best up pretty bad. I was still in training then and you came to our base for some reason, maybe supplies. You've definently gotten stronger since then. Remember when we fought? I thought I had it in the bag but you fooled me," he ran his knuckles along my jaw, neck and collarbone.
"You found out a valuable lesson that day I hope," I pinned his arms behind his head and my legs were on either side of him. He hummed, hinting for me to continue. "Never let your opponent know your weakness," I looked down at him.
"I don't have one, not yet at least," he tried to sit up and failed. "BFF/N helped me with this," he freed a hand, sat up, and pinned my arms to my side. "Y/N, I know we are supposed to be enemies but I've loved you since you saved me the first time. You are my weakness and I want to be yours. Will you marry me?" He pulled something from his pocket and pulled out a set of rings.
"How did you get those?"
"She gave them to me when she told me about you saving my life the first time."
"Do you want to know how my dad proposed to mom? He asked her if she wanted to be saved by him a third time and die by his hand or married by the other. I told you the third time I save you life I would kill you. The second half is I will marry you with the other hand."
"I don't know how to react. Happy to still be alive or deciding if your going to kill me," I smiled and kissed him.
"Of course I'll marry you as long as it isn't a shotgun wedding," we heard BFF/N yelling and she came into the tent.
"I don't know if you are hinting at something or making a horrible joke. If you denied him, I definitely would have killed ya. All this time and both of you were in love. It was so cute it was sickening. Now I just need to find a huge ribcage for the wedding. (sorry for the POAC reference)"

I hope you guys enjoyed it!