Karaoke

A/N
Song: Grenade - Bruno Mars
This one is on the fly, no notes nothing. Hope you guys enjoy!

I walked into class visually happy for once. It was a couple of minutes and me and BFF/N were talking.
"Hey Y/N. Why are you visually happy today?"
"I don't really know, (Y/C)/BFF/N. Just have a good feeling about today," he nodded and left out table. I went though the next couple of classes still feeling light.
"Hey Y/N."
"Hey, (Y/C)/BFF/N. What's up?"
"After the assembly, where are going to be sitting?"
"My usual table in the back. Why?" He smiled.
"No particular reason. Just curious," I shook off the weird feeling. I went into my next class and then off to the assembly.

(Time Skip)

I say at the lunch table. The principal brought out the karaoke machine and hooked it up. Some of the people at my table groaned and put in their ear buds. I say around listening to a couple people sing.
"We have a special singer today," someone said into the microphone. "Give it up for Y/N!"
"Wait..." Can't be me because there is another Y/N. (Y/C)/BFF/N came over to my table still talking.
"Someone has chosen a song for her to sing," he put the mic behind his back. My friends stared at me. "What do you say to that?"
"Nope. Make the person who have you the song sing one of my choice," I smirked. I whispered the song in his ear.
"Change of plans. There is a new singer and Y/N chose the song," the song (see above) started to play. Someone started to sing. They walked up into the makeshift stage. They turned around and looked at me. I turned away from C/N's gaze.
"Dang Y/N. You chose the right song for him didn't you?" I went red.
"I didn't know it was him," the song finished and everyone cheered.
"So who's the luck girl?" (Y/C)/BFF/N yelled.
"Thank you, Y/N for choosing that song. There is a special girl but you will find that out later," his friends booed.
"You okay, Y/N?" I nodded.
"Y...Yeah. I'm good," the bell rang and I went to my next class. Of course your theory was wrong. Of course he loves another girl. Why would he love you?
"Wait up, Y/N," (Y/C)/BFF/N yelled. I paused, leaning against the wall. "I'm not doing so great in (your fav. class) and I was wondering if you could come to the cage downtown to help me?"
"Sure. Just text me the time later."
"You okay? You are different from earlier."
"I'm fine. Just a little stressed because I have a test this hour and I forgot."
"We have a test?"
"I think so."

There was no test because the teacher made a last minute change. I went home and got a text. (A/N: Bold- (Y/C)/BFF/N. Regular- Y/N)

Is now a good time?

Let me ask real quick. I just got home. BRB

"Hey Mom."
"Yes honey?"
"Can I got to the cafe and help a friend study?"
"Sure. Be back by 8. Have fun."
I walked downtown and into the cafe. I looked around and found (Y/C)/BFF/N sitting in a booth. I sat across from him and I helped him with the assignments.

"Thanks for the help. I think it might be karaoke night. You want to know the song C/N chose?" I shook my head.
"I can choose my own. I might want to know later," I stood and went to the restroom. "Where's the machine?" He pointed diagonal to the booth. He took out his phone.
"Have you decided a song yet?" I shook my head. The person at the machine say down and I walked over. I picked out a song from the playlist (see above). I shut my eyes and sang the song.

Time Skip

The song ended and I walked back to my booth. (Y/C)/BFF/N stared at me.
"That was amazing. Where did you learn to song like that?"
"The shower? I don't know."
"Do you want to know the song now?"
"I guess."
"The song you just sang," C/N was leaning against my booth. The two boys trades spots and (Y/C)/BFF/N left. "I'm sorry about earlier. I didn't mean to upset you. I didn't want you to think I loved someone else. I panicked when you chose that song. I love you, Y/N. I've denied my feelings for far too long."
"I love you too," I muttered.
"What was that, Y/N? I couldn't quite hear you," he smirked at me. He took my hand in his.
"I love you too. Happy?" He brought my hand to his lips. I blushed.
"Can y'all kiss already? She needs to leave soon," I glared at (Y/C)/BFF/N. I checked the time. 7:38. I stood up and went to leave.
"I'll walk you home," C/N walked with me hand in hand downtown towards my house.
"This is it. See you later, C/N," he pulled me back.
"I had fun tonight," he leaned down and kissed me. I wrapped my arms around his neck and his arms went around my waist. He broke the kiss for a second. " I didn't realize you were this short," he mumbled on my lips. I went red and he kissed me again ."See you tomorrow?"
"Sure," we exchanged numbers.
"Hah. Now they have to believe me," (Y/C)/BFF/N stood behind us, phone in hand.
"Who are you sending that to?"
"A couple of people," mine and C/N's phones dinged.
"(Y/C)/BFF/N. You have 3 seconds to run," he crossed his arms over his chest. A pair of arms wrapped around me.
"You know there isn't any use in that," C/ N whispered in my ear. I nodded.
"I better go. See you tomorrow," I went inside and shut the door. My phone dinged again with a message from C/N.

Goodnight. See you in the morning.

The end! Hope you enjoyed