pool

Almost happened several times yesterday so let's twist the truth. Hope you guys enjoy!

I walked down to the pool on camp property and opened the gate. There was a lot of people inside already. I sat my stuff off to the side and sat beside the waters edge.  I slipped my legs under the cool water.
"Jump into the pool. Get in," my friends yelled.
"Nope. I'm good right here," they grabbed my hands and tried to drag me into the pool. I pried their hands away and they swam back. I heard running behind me and I was thrown into the water.
"Watch it, Jordan," I yelled after the guy. I went to get out when I was dragged backwards. I fell into the pool and I kicked out.
"Calm down,Y/N. Its just me," a familiar voice said. C/N dragged me away from my friends.
"I thought you wouldn't be here," he shook his head and let go of my arms.
"I thought I would come for a reason," I leaned on my back and he looked down at me, something brewing in his eyes I've never seen before. "Are you okay? I meant to ask earlier but I didn't have a chance."
"Yeah, all good. What was that reason for coming?"
"Ask me later," Jordan swam over.
"Nice to see you again, cutie."
"Hey, whats up," C/N swam away from me, gesturing for me to swim the other way.
"I was just going to talk with her a moment," Jordan swam after me and pinned me to the wall.
"Are you going to accept my offer?" He whispered in my ear.
"What does this tell you?" I headbutt his head and swam away. I heard him cursing as I paused.
"You okay?" C/N wrapped his arms around me. I held still and he pulled me along.
"Where are you going with my girlfriend?" I pushed away and stood in front of the taller guy.
  "You listen here. I'm not your girlfriend and I will never be. Your just jealous because I love someone and don't love you because you have been a jerk to me since day 1. Get it through your thick skull," I poked his head while keeping my voice dangerously low.
"Y/N, my lov..."
"Why do you think I'm going to love you after everything you have done to the both of us. There are some things you've never told your own friends about."
"Like what, little one? Nothing?"
"Like how you were determined to keep us apart. You knew we loved each other and you lied to both of us," C/N pulled me away.
  "Yes because when I found out your feelings for him, I needed to persuade you that I was better for you," he grinned. "And C/N knows what happens when we don't play by my rules. Someone gets hurt," C/N kept trying to pull me away. I yanked my arm away. "Finally making the right decision."
"Yes I am," I smiled and he tried to put his arms around me.
"I knew you were smarter than him," he leaned down for a kiss and my gaze hardened. I punched him in the nose and got out of the pool.
He tried to follow me outside of the gate, blood dripping down his bare chest and legs. I kept walking until I felt him right beside me.
"The pool is closing in 5 minutes," the lifeguard yelled. I picked up Jordan and went back into the pool. The music was switched off and everyone was staring. The people in the pool parted as I launched him over into the pool. He came up sputtering and coughing.
"Kick her out, lifeguard. Do something," she climbed down from her position and crouched in front of him.
"She's my bestie and you deserve it. She can do anything she wants," she said to him and stood with my help. I held onto her hand. "Go get your man," I grinned when she whispered this in my ear.
"Than..." she pushed me into the pool and I brought her down with me.
"I'll save the lifeguard and you save you man from shock," I rolled my eyes at her boyfriend and I swam over to C/N.
"You shocked or something," I pecked his lips. He leaned back into the water and floated around.
"He... you," I nodded.
"Momentum. Only way I can explain it. And he wasn't trying to get free either. Would have accidentally dropped him on the concrete," he wrapped his arm around my waist and kissed my jaw.
"I love you," we left the pool and he walked my to my cabin.
"I love you too," we kissed and he let me go. I went into the cabin and slid against the door.
"So how is C/N?" His sister, F/N asked.
"Amazing," I grinned and everyone was staring at me.
"So thats why he's been after you like a lost puppy for so long. More like years but still," the girls hugged in congrats and the door slammed behind us.
"Thanks Y/N. I was hoping I wasn't going to get soaked to the skin tonight."
"Good thing your boyfriend carries around jackets for his cutie," I winked at her and she started to chase me around the cabin.
I pushed the door open and felt the cool breeze hit my skin. I ran around and ran into something.
"Y/N? Why are you being chased by BFF/N?" I pulled him along and raced up a nearby tree. "Whoa," I leaned down and helped him up.
"Why are we up here?" I nodded down at her and leaned backwards.   He looked down and saw i was hanging on by my legs.
"Y/N, you meanie. You know I can't climb trees."
"Thats the point," C/N pulled me up and kissed me.
"Meanies," she walked away and I smiled.

Finally decided to finish that one. Hope you guys enjoyed it