Class trip

We boarded the bus and I got on last. The only seat available was next to C/N, the hottest guy in school. I sat down next to him. I put my earbuds in and enjoyed being so close to my crush.

A few hours later

We got to our destination, ate, and got teased unmercilessly by BFF/N. We got on the bus again, me getting the window seat this time. I leaned my head against the window and went to sleep.

BFF/N POV
I looked over the seat at Y/N and immediately got my camera pulled up on my phone. I nudged some of our friends to wake them up. We were taking pictures of them and the teacher asked us what we were doing.
"Alright but sit down."

Y/N POV
When we got to school, I woke up and blushed. I lifted my head off of his shoulder and he opened his eyes. I looked up and saw BFF/N staring over the seat at us.
"How long was I out for?" I bit the inside of my cheek.
"The entire trip. Both of you were," she showed us her phone and I looked down at my phone. We got off the bus and I called my parents to pick me up.
"Still at work. Can't pick you up," they hung up both times and I paced the concrete. BFF/N never checks her phone while she's driving and I don't have her boyfriend's number.
"Whats wrong?" C/N pulled up in his truck.
"Can't get a ride."
"I can take you home if you want," he opened the door for me and I hopped in. I shut the door and he began driving. He turned the volume up on the radio. We started singing and he stopped in front of my house a while later.
"Thanks for the ride," I stepped out and walked to my house.
"Wait," he took my hand and turned me around. "Do you want to be my girlfriend?" I nodded and he leaned down.
"Hey Y/N," my brother opened the door.
"I got to go. See you at school," C/N walked away from me and I turned to stop him. I pulled him to me and kissed him briefly. I smiled at him and he left.