BFF/N wedding Part 2

The next dayI woke up early to get ready

The next day
I woke up early to get ready. I smiled and BFF/N hugged me.
"Knock lover boy off his feet," I walked into the porch, saw him, and all my grown confidence went down the drain. "Its okay. You'll be fine," I managed to walk and get into his truck without falling. I gave him directions and we walked inside. I went to the fitting room and slipped the dress on.

My hands flew to my mouth, shocked I could actually pull off a dress

My hands flew to my mouth, shocked I could actually pull off a dress. I walked out and saw C/N talking to one of the workers. He looked up and ignored the rest of the woman's questions. She rolled her eyes and left.
"You look beautiful," he breathed. I twirled and his smile grew wider.
"You think so?" He nodded and I went back to the fitting room.
"Were you not expecting that kind of reaction from him?" The woman helped me out my dress.
"No, I wasn't. I liked him in high school and never got up the courage to tell him anything. Hasn't changed much. Barley got in the car with him this morning," I smiled and walked out holding my dress. C/N was already in the car and on the phone. I hung my dress up and got into the truck.
"I'll let her know. Thanks for calling," he hung up and turned to me. "She wants you to call her," he started to drive and I saw I had a missed call from her. I dialed her phone and she answered immediately.
"Why did you ignore me?" She whined teasingly. I
"Trying on my dress. I'll tell you everything when we get back," she huffed.
"Fine, I can wait for the juicy details of your... Adventure," she giggled. "Is he driving?" I
"Yeah. What did you need earlier?"
"You need to get a reception dress. The day we went, you couldn't come so that's the only this we need desperately. Have fun," she hung up and I sighed. I
"What's wrong?"
"I wanted to wait for dress shopping. I know it's last minute but I'm not good at it," he thought a moment.
"I think I can help, if you don't mind me tagging along," I smiled.
"I guess I'll need all the help I can get," he parked in front of a fast food place and stepped out.
"Will this work?" I nodded, smiling.
"How did you know?"
"Lucky guess," he shrugged and led me inside. We ate then drove us to a dress store.
"Don't think I'll go dress shopping for several decades after this."
"You have your own wedding to be planning before then," he winked and walked further into the store. I pretended to look at the dresses while also trying to figure out what he meant.
"Y/N?" Someone tapped on my arm and I almost screamed.
"Don't do that," I turned and saw he had a few dresses in his arms.
"I'll keep looking. You can try these on," I took them from him and went inside the dressing rooms. I looked at the dresses hesitantly. I tried on one and peeked out the door.
"I like it, just a little too over the top for a reception," I nodded and went back to my room, blushing. I looked at it in the mirror before taking it off. For some odd reason, he got the sizing correct. I tried on another one and thought it was too simple. When I walked out, C/N voiced my opinion.
I tried on another dress and walked out.