Rescue

It's finally spring break and I'm exhausted. I hope you guys enjoy this one!

C/N POV

We got in the helicopter and flew around. There was some rumors there was someone in the rocky formations so went out early on our rounds. I'm an emergency specialist in the team and I work as a doctor in these situations.
We flew for about an hour when we saw a bright piece of fabric draped over one of the rocks. I jumped down from the helicopter to get a better look. I moved the material away and there was a girl. I gently picked her up, careful to not touch her sunburnt skin.
We got back in the helicopter and I dug out the anti sun ointment. she jerked away and opened her eyes.
"What happened? Who are you guys? where am I?" She asked, voice hoarse .
"It's okay. Guys, I'm going to need food and water. You are in the Grand Canyon. You were under a large piece of fabric and we saved you. Here, drink some water," I handed her the bottle and she gulped it down.

Y/N POV

I looked around and saw the helicopter full of rescue people. I was sitting on this guy's lap. I didn't remember anything but this felt wrong. I wasn't supposed to be here. I allowed the guy to put some ointment on my burns and I tucked my head into his neck.
They transferred me to a hospital and I went to sleep.

I heard voices in the hall when I woke up. The sun was in my eyes and two people came into my room. Something took my hand and the two people started talking again.
"Y/N? Can you hear me? You need to wake up," a gentle voice said. I opened my eyes and saw a nurse in my left side. "How are you feeling?"
"Little sore," she handed me a glass of water and helped me sit up. She left and I looked around. I saw the man from before sitting next to me, his hand covering mine. "What happened?"
"We brought you here and you fell asleep. This nurse's said you were a fighter because you wouldn't let them put the needles in your arms so the had to tie your hands and feet down. Um... We found out you were kidnapped from Kentucky and brought here. We contacted the police and they alerted your parents. They are flying out as soon as possible," I nodded and he took my empty cup away.
"There is a hotel not too far away from here. This hospital is going to release you today. You will stay there until your parents come then you can decide from there."
"Blood work is normal and everything seems fine. We are going to allow C/N to take you to the hotel. You will be safe there. Your parents will be there in at least a couple of hours," the nurse left and C/N lifted me into a wheelchair.
"I can walk," I walked out of the room and down the stairs. I got into his car and we went to the hotel. We went inside and C/N opened the door.
"Get some sleep," He shut the door behind me and I locked the door. I paced the room.

C/N POV

I got back to the station and there was a couple standing in the sheriff's office.
"Hey C/N, a moment?" I walked into the office. "This is the girl's parents. They have tickets and they are leaving in the morning. This is the man who save your daughter's life. He decided to do another sweep of the canyon and he found her.

I took them to the hotel and opened the door. Y/N was pacing the room and looked panicked when we came in. The family rejoiced and I looked at the ground.
"Get some rest. You guys are going to need it," I left and shut the door. I got to the elevator and turned slightly. I nearly fell over but kept my balance as the girl wrapped her arms around me.
"I miss you. A lot. You parents miss you everyday. they want you to come home and so do I," I hugged her back.
"I will see you in the morning," I kissed the crown of her head. I took her to the room and didn't look back. I went to the station.

Y/N POV

C/N came and picked us up. the ride to the airport was silent and we boarded the plane. I didn't look back to see where C/N was in the crowd. I tried not to cry as I sat in a row by myself. Some of the other passengers got on. A man sat down beside me with ear buds in.
I had never flown before and I looked around. I didn't see Mom or Dad. My breath quickened as the plane rose. I felt something on my hand, the brief touch keeping me anchored. My breathing regulated and I went to sleep.

Someone shook me awake and I got my stuff. I met up with my parents and someone stood behind them.
"We kinda stole something from the Grand Canyon," Dad said and I frowned. They stepped aside and C/N was standing there.
"I thought you were staying? Why come back?" I jumped into his arms.
"Because I love you. I held your hand while you slept because I knew you were scared. I want to be there every step of the way," I looked at him.
"I love you too," we kissed and went home.

A couple of days later

"Please," I asked and he pulled me to my car. He gave me directions and we finally pulled into the driveway. I reached over and took his hand in mine. He looked at me and briefly smiled.
We walked to the door and he rang the doorbell. A woman opened the door and looked at C/N.
"Honey, someone is at the door," her eyes filled with tears and she hugged him. Her husband walked out and hugged them too. "Come on inside. I want to hear everything," we sat down in the living room and C/N told them what had happened since he left.
  He explained what happened while I was asleep then we are dinner and left. I drove a little while.and stopped at an apartment complex.
"Why are we here?"
"I live here," I walked. up to the porch and got my key out. C/N kisses me and pinned me to the door. I opened the door and we stumble into the apartment. I pulled away to lock the door behind us and put my keys down.
He captured my lips again and pushed me toward the living room. We fell onto the couch and he kissed down my neck. My hands traveled to his hair and tugged gently. He growled slightly against my skin. He kissed my lips and bit my lip.
"Happy Homecoming!" We jumped, not realizing we had an audience and the lights turned on. All of our friends were standing there with posters. We stood up and talked with our friends.
"We can finish that after if you want to," C/N whispered softly in my ear.
"You finally did it!" BFF/N came up to me. "How did you manage to convince him to come home?"
"Her love for me told me I must come home with her.If I ignored her, I would have truly perished," he said in a fake Shakespearean accent. I kissed his cheek and rolled my eyes. He walked away and talked with a group of his friends.
"How long was I gone for?"
"3 or 4 months," she hugged me and I gently hugged her back.
"Sunburn," she nodded.
"I can tell. I think the party will be over soon," everyone left and I went upstairs to my room.
"Nothings changed at all," I whispered. C/N headed for the attached bathroom. I sat on the bed. He came out of the bathroom holding his shirt and a tube of anti sun.
"I thought I was fine," he sat beside my leg and spread the ointment on my leg.
"The nurse said to do this until it cleared up so hold still," I teasingly groaned and fell back into the pillows. "The sunburn of your face is bad though. I can't tell if your sunburnt really bad or if your blushing," he flexed and I bit my lip. He finished and he helped me lay down. He rested his head on my stomach and I combed through his hair.
"I love you," I whispered.
"Love you too,"

This one is long and cute.I hope you guys enjoyed it!