Claustrophobia

I'm ignoring the bottom part. I thought this was really cool so I decided to work with the dialogue.

Background: you fell in love with your enemy, C/N. You have to pretend to hate him.

I walked to my first class and was shoved against the lockers. I looked up into the hateful eyes of my enemy and crush C/N.
"What now? I kinda need to be in class.
"You already forgot our deal. See you at lunch then. He won't be happy to see you, " he snarled and thrust my head back. "I told you to stay on your toes," he turned away and faded into the crowd.
I shook my head and went to class. I went to the back and sat down.

Later in the class

Crap. I can't believe I just started. I raised my hand and asked to use the bathroom. I almost ran to the bathroom and changed. I walked out and paused. I went back in the bathroom and washed my hands. I dried them off and went outside again.
I heard the sink flow then stop. I kept walking and the announcements came on.

"Everyone head to a safe location. Lockdown," I ran back to the bathroom. The door was locked. I whipped my head around and heard footsteps coming from around the corner. There were no nearby classrooms.
I heard a creak and the janitor's closet was slowly closing. I pushed hard and opened it. I closed it and locked the latch.
"Well this is weird," the lights shut off and I sank against the door. The guy moved something and my breath caught in my throat. "Didn't think I would see you until lunch. Guess my prediction was wrong," C/N sneered. I put my head on the door gently.
"Guess so," I manage.
"Are you okay?" His voice softened.
"Don't want me to be hurt except by you?" I asked, trying to regulate my breathing.
"Its not that. Are you hallucinating?"
"No, I'm fine," he was quiet for a moment.
"Doesn't sound like it. Come over here."
"What?" I could tell he was rolling his eyes. He leaned over and grabbed my wrist. Before I could object, he pulled me into his lap and put his head over mine. He rested my hand over his chest and soon my breathing matched his. He brushed his hand and closed my eyes.
"Who are you and where is the real C/N?" I said when I finally had calmed down.
"My sister was catastrophic. She died several years ago. Mom always calmed her down so I guess it was instinct."
"I'm sorry. Since we are confessing dark secrets, I have one I haven't even told BFF/N. I know she would have talked me out of it."
"What is it?"
"I love you. Ever since you started teasing me. It's weird but I couldn't help it," I went to stand up and he pulled me back down.
"I love you too," he mumbled.
"What was that?" Someone banged on the door. I wrapped my arms around him, remembering where we were. He kissed my cheek and brought me closer to him.
I froze and he ran his hand down my arm. He rested his forehead on my temple and whispered encouraging phrases.
"You okay?"
"Y...yeah. We better go. People might wonder where we are," I got up and placed my hand on the door.
"Wait. Should we tell anyone about..."
"Just that we got locked in the janitor closet. If they ask. See you at lunch," I opened the door and left. I went back to class and got my stuff. We switched classes and they let classes out for lunch.
"Hey (rude nickname)" (random guy name) called out when I walked into the room. I walked over to their table and sat down.
"Yes?"
"Heard you were a prime victim of the shooter. Is that true?" I shrugged.
"First I've heard. Who was it? One of your goons?"
"Ex goons. He wanted to kidnap you to protect you or something like that. Couldn't find you because you were hiding out."
"Why specifically target me?"
"For another one of my goons. The other one wouldn't say why though," C/N looked at him strangely.
"I knew that already. Was it on your orders?" I prodded, pulling out my phone and pulled up the camera. The video started playing.
"Of course it wasn't going to directly benefit me but..."
"Was it on your orders?" I repeated.
"Why would I have you kidnapped? It wasn't my idea. It was his for another goon. He never specified which one though," I turned on C/N.
"What did you know of this?"
"He told me about it right after our first class. He didn't say anything about his motives but only that it would please (random guy name). He said it was on his orders and it was for one of us."
"Why are you answering all of her questions?"
"She deserves to know as much as I know. Why else was all of this planned, executed, and failed all within an hour? No one could do anything. Besides, we should know this because we were in the middle of it all," he smirked.
"It wasn't my fault this school was organized how it is. That was the only place to go. Classrooms were locked. Bathroom was locked. The door happened to be closing shut. You had something to do with this."
"Yes and no. I knew he was going after you do I staged the door closing so he couldn't kidnap you."
"Why did you prevent that?"
"Like I told you earlier. Who else could I make fun of?"
"Out of the entire school, why me?" My voice was dangerously calm now.
"I'll leave you two..."
"Sit back down. You are as much a part of this conversation as either one of us."
"But..." I pointed my finger at the chair and he sat.
"Answer my question."
"Who else would react like you? One day your ready to burst in tears and the next you about to bash my head in. No one's emotions are as much of a dollar coaster as yours," I stopped the video.
"Then why would I be on the list to get kidnapped? Everyone knows you are my bully. Why steal me away and ruin your entertainment?"
"Someone broke one of our rules. Before him. Rumors floating around that someone loved you that was one of my goons. Love is dead and not allowed."
"Because your afraid of anyone becoming more powerful than you. Because you want everyone to be within your control."
"Generally, yes," I stood up and the guys stood up too.
"I'll figure out who they are and make sure they report straight to you. We can't have any rule breakers within the gang. What fun would that be?" I walked away and headed for my next class.