Road Trip

A/N
Have so many story ideas written down but not enough time to type them up. I liked this one and it's a better story plotline that some of the ones I have written. I hope you guys enjoy it!

"So me, (Y/C)BFF/N, BFF/N #2, her boyfriend, F/N, her boyfriend, C/N, F/N#2, her boyfriend, and Y/N are gathered here today because we are going in my SUV on a road trip!!!" There was a continuous 'what's in the group.
"Not to burst your bubble but your van holds 8 people. What about the other 2?" I hung upside down from the monkey bars. C/N was sitting there and jumped back.
"Hold that thought. Me and (Y/C)BFF/N are going to alternate driving, the other three couples can choose their seats and you and C/N are going to be in the back with the luggage.

Even after all of these years, I still don't know why I get mixed up in these things. BFF/N had suitcases stacked against the seats. She had bags on the sides and me and C/N got in. (Y/C)BFF/N out more suitcases and bags in the back.
Doors slammed and people started talking. It was hard to hear because.of the luggage wall. The van moved and I pulled out my phone and a book.
"Im going to sleep. Wake me up when we get there," C/N mumbled and leaned against a suitcase. In a few minutes,his breathing slowed and his body relaxed. I forced myself to continue reading, turning on my music. I put my ear buds in and put the book on my legs.

A couple hours later, C/N shifted positions again. I put my book down and the van turned sharply. C/N fell into my lap and curled up.
I held still, waiting for him to wake up. When he didn't stir, I went to sleep.

I heard someone tell out and then me and C/N were shot forward. One of the suitcases fell and I held its weight. I lifted it up, blaming F/N's boyfriend for packing a lot of luggage.
I finally I finally managed to put the suitcase back. I leaned back in success and C/N stirred. His head rested on my stomach and he rubbed his eyes.
"What happened? There was yelling and..." He paused and saw the slightly crooked suitcase.
"It's fine. It just moved like that when the van turned," I heard an all too familiar voice screaming and cursing. I wince. "BFF/N is driving. How was your nap?"
"Good. Do you want to rest? I'll make sure the Leaning Tower of Suitcases doesn't fall on you," I yawned and went to sleep.

A little while later, C/N POV
The car stopped and I raised my head. I looked around and saw Y/N still asleep on my lap. I briefly heard 'bathroom' and Y/N's phone rang.
"Hello?" She answered groggily.