boxing

I got inside the ring and waited for my opponent. We fought for a while and she finally fell to the floor. I held up my arms in victory and the crowd cheered. I was escorted back to my dressing room where C/N waited, not looking happy. I sat down and he pressed a damp cloth to my face and arms.
"I told you to be careful," he sighed.
"I was being careful but no one expected her to have brass knuckles under her gloves," I laid my head back so he could get the blood that had dripped down my chin. I looked out of the corner of my eye and saw a blush forming on his cheeks. I took his hand and helped him clean up the blood.
I leaned forward and picked up a wad of gauze. I placed it on my lip and C/N left the room. He came back and sat next to me. I gently pulled the gauze away and threw it away. C/N tried to stand and I took his hand.
"What's really wrong?" He shook his head and tried to pull his hand from my grip. I stood up and hugged him. "I overheard your talk with one of the other helpers and I feel the same way," he hugged me back.
"I just don't want to see you get hurt. If I wait for you to come back, I won't know how bad your hurt. That's partly why I still come," I smiled.
"And the other reason?" He looked down at me.
"You fight good," I giggled and he brushed my cheek. He picked up the washcloth and dabbed at the blood leaking down my face and jaw again. BFF/N walked into the room, obviously disappointed.
"I thought in admitting your feelings for each other, you would at least be kissing your feelings out the window," I pouted and C/N put a icepack to my lips.
"No, her lip needs to heal."
"I hope you know it takes three or four days to completely heal," she rolled her eyes. "We leave in 10. Don't be late or we will leave you guys behind," she turned on her heel and left. He picked me up and took me to the bus. He took me to my room and set me down on the bed. He went to leave and I hugged him from behind.
"Can you stay?"
"Can I go get some food?" I let him go and sat down on my bed. I felt the bus move and we were officially on the road again. Heading from Washington state to Maine. C/N brought the food and set down the plater.
"The driver said the drive should be about two days but could change depending on the traffic," I nodded and went to pick up a plate. "You get the yogurt," I groaned.
"Stupid lip," I put the plate back and picked up the carton of yogurt. We ate then he left to put the stuff away. He came back and I had another ice pack over my lip. He sat beside me and picked up a few magazines on the bedside table. The bus rolled to a stop and BFF/N walked in. I picked the ice pack off of me and she smiled.
"You have to let your lip heal, Y/N," I growled at her.
"What do you think I've been doing? Why'd we stop?"
"Major wreak and trying to get a detour. A mess honestly. Why is your lip still swollen?"
"Because it won't heal quick enough and I had to eat lunch without the ice pack," she giggled and I threw a pillow at her. "She can be annoying at times," C/N smiled.
"She wouldn't ever be annoying," I rolled my eyes and he turned on his side. He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me to him. "I love you," I whispered and he kissed my temple.
"I love you too," he laid his head on my shoulder and went to sleep. I picked up his discarded magazines and flipped through them. After a few hours, the bus rolled slowly and picked up speed. BFF/N walked in the room.
"You okay?" I nodded and yawned quietly. "I'll take this. You need to get some sleep."
"I'm fine," another yawn escaped my lips.
"You haven't slept in a while. I'll wake up C/N," I shook my head and she threw the blankets over us. I glared at her as she took the ice pack from my swollen lip.

The bus hit something and I jolted awake. I groaned and I covered my eyes from the bright light.
"Morning," a deep voice said quietly. I looked over my shoulder and saw C/N's next to mine. I pulled away and almost fell. He pulled me back to him and he ran his thumb over my lip. "The swelling has gone down," I stared at him and he smirked. He pressed his lips to mine gently and I placed my hands on his neck. We pulled away and I looked into his eyes.
"I love you," we both whispered and started laughing. He pecked my nose and I buried my face in his chest. He ran a hand down my hair and we laid like that for a while. We finally got up and made breakfast. We ate and I went to the front of the bus.
"Have a few hours before we get to the hotel," I nodded and went to BFF/N's room. We talked for a while then I went back to my room. I laid down and hugged a pillow. I picked up a magazine and flipped through it. C/N walked in and smiled.
"Did someone miss me?"he teased. I shook my head, still reading. He picked me up and set me in his lap. I tucked my head into his shoulder and we looked though the magazines.

This was different. I hope you guys enjoyed it!