the soul exchange

You switch bodies with your soulmate

I woke up after my usual alarm and I sat up groggily. I ran my fingers through my short... Short hair?! I opened my eyes and stared at my reflection in the mirror.
"Shoot, today is the soul exchange," I looked through my soulmate's drawers and found an outfit. I changed quickly and sprayed some deodorant on. "This smells like..." His mom walked by and I let the shirt slid through my fingers.
"Morning honey. Your up early. What's the rush?"
"Hanging with the guys. I'm gone," I waved at her and ran out the door, shouldering the backpack as I went. I ran to school and was surprised to not be out of breath. I found BFF/N by our usual spot.
"Have you seen me today?" She looked at me confused.
"Are you okay, C/N? I'm sure Y/N will be here in a minute."
"I'm fine. We switched souls so now C/N is in my body," she frowned.
"Y/N?" I nodded. "What is my darkest secret?"
"The pool," I answered instantly. "Then C/N is in your..."
"Hey C/N. BFF/N. Do you mind if we have a moment?" She ran off to find her boyfriend and I pinched the bridge of my nose. "I didn't realize you were so short," I glared at him.
"You didn't almost behead yourself trying to walk out of the door," I retorted. "We both knows what needs to happen now," he blushed and I smiled.
"Your here early, C/N. Wanna go behind the school?" Rgn ran up to me and nearly jumped on me.
"I'm good. Talking to Y/N about the math assignment. Ill be there in a few," she ran off and I rolled my eyes. "How do you tolerate her?"
"Lots of pacience," he wrapped his arms around me and I closed my eyes. We pressed our lips together briefly and pulled each other close. I felt our souls return to our own bodies and I sighed in relief. We pulled away and I looked into his face. The warning bell sounded and I walked past him.
I walked into class and heard a buzz. Rgn walked in looking livid. I rolled my eyes and BFF/N showed me a picture on Instagram.
"I hate the soulmate thing," I groaned quietly and she looked surprised.
"You told her you would meet her later?" I nodded and class started. "You had a lot of nerve being C/N," I shrugged and I scribbled down notes. I finished the assignment and the teacher dismissed us. I was knocked into the lockers and smirked at rgn's angry expression.
"I'm supposed to be his soulmate, not a loser like you. How dare you take that away from me?" She screamed in my face.
"Didn't want to but it wasn't my fault. The universe said we are destined to be together. I've known plenty of people who get married dispite having soulmates already. You can have him," I walked away and turned the corner. I saw C/N walking towards me, waving.
"Your g×1irlfriend's looking for you," I turned towards the classroom and he grabbed my arm.
"C/N!" Rgn's shrill squeal echoed though the hallway.
"As long as I can be your boyfriend," I looked at him confused and he pressed his lips to mine.
"I was talking about..."
"I know but I love you, not her. If she isn't okay with that, oh well," I looked over my shoulder and saw she was gone.
"Let's get to class, boyfriend," I smiled at him and took his hand.

This was cute to write. I hope you guys enjo