C/N wedding

Y/N POV
I walked out the house and saw a bright invite on my welcome mat. I bent to pick it up and ran back inside. I snached my phone and slid onto the floor next to my bed. I instantly dialed BFF/N and sobbed while I waited for her to answer.
"Sorry for missing your call. Leave a message and I'll get back to you when I can," I heard her voice on the recording and I leaned my head back. I tossed my phone to the floor and I screamed into a pillow.
"Why could I never be enough," I heard my phone beep and said it sent the message to her. I leaned on my legs and heard someone walk into my room.
"Oh, Y/N," BFF/N wrapped her arms around me and made me lean against her. "I drove over as soon as I got the news. I'm so sorry," I shook my head.
"They are good together. I... wouldn't have been good enough. He deserves someone like her," I dried my tears and tried to get up.
"You need a distraction. I'm taking you to the bar," I shook my head and she helped me get ready.
"Let's just go to the boxing ring down the road. Serves the same purpose," BFF/N glared at me and I shrugged.
"Fine. Next time, you can choose mental rehab place," I pulled on a black tank top, black pants, and heeled boots above my knee. I pulled my hair into a high ponytail and we left. She drive us to the bar and I asked for a drink.
"I'm good now. Let's go to the ring," I turned and BFF/N  had disappeared. I rolled my eyes and went downstairs. I we t over to a pool table and a guy came over to me.
"You play?"
"Don't know till you try," I smiled and hit the triangle. I gestured for him to continue. He hit the white ball and missed the purple solid by a few centimeters. We took turns for a while and I won.
"Guess I can play pool," one of his buddies came over during the game to watch. He took a step closer to me and I pretended to lean across the table to grab one of the stepped balls. I heard him groan and fall to the floor. I looked over to the other guy.
"Thanks but I need to go," I left and found BFF/N surrounded by guys.
"Y/N! Where have you been?" I rolled my eyes.
"Playing pool. I think it's high time you get home," she shook her head and I picked her up. I put her in the car and she passed out.
I took her to my house and put her in the guest bedroom. I walked a few blocks over and went inside the boxing center.
"Hey, Y/N. Little late, isn't it?"
"Hey, J. Found out my high school crush is getting married in a week. BFF/N's passed out drunk," I shrugged and picked up a bag.
"Didn't change out of your clubbing outfit?" I shook my head.
"Extra challenge," I went to my locker and wrapped my hands. I hung up the bag, much easier with the heels on.

I checked my phone a while later and wiped my forehead off. I shrugged. I put my equipment away and waved at J as I left.
"Your still awake? I thought you were asleep," I grinned and shook my head. "Haven't meet anyone like you in a while. Good luck with everything," I jogged home and checked on BFF/N. I showered and changed.
"Where's BFF/N?" I answered my phone.
"Passed out in my guest bedroom. Got pretty drunk last night. What's it to you?" I teased her crush.
"Haha. Tell her I called," I snorted.
"I'll also give her your undying love," he laughed and hung up the phone. I heard a loud thump and I peeked in the room. She had tumbled to the floor at my feet and groaned.
"Where am i?"
"On the floor. Take some medicine, eat some food, and call your boyfriend back," she got up and I poured me a bowl of cereal and she missed her chair. "Drunkard," I picked her up off the floor and set her in the chair. I dialed her crush number and put it on speaker phone.
"Do you know how worried I was, BFF/N? No one answer the phone and those who did didn't know where you were," I rolled my eyes and turned away.
"What were you doing up calling me at 2am? I was doing rehab therapy," they both were quiet.
"How many times do I have to tell you that your therapy doesn't work?" Both of them said.
"Lose weight quickly, legally beat up a punching bag. Could be active in drugs, gangs or crime," I leaned against the wall. 
"And a loss of sleep you desperately need," BFF/N's hand slipped and she face-planted into my counter.
"Your definition of rehab therapy is shopping, scrolling through tictok, and going through your collection of shirtless guys in your gallery," she went red. "Yours is the opposite. You shop more online and stare at the poster on your closet door," he hung up and I smiled. "I'll be in the basement if you need me," she grabbed my arm.
"You need to tell C/N. He deserves to know. Your tearing yourself up over this," I shook my head.
"My thoughts of him are in the past. If he wants to marry a cheater, that's on him."
"He doesn't know. Even his own parents know about it. He's happy and they don't want to ruin that," she dialed his number and pressed call.
"Hey, Y/N. What's up?"
"I was wondering if you had time before the wedding to meet up, like old times. I... I need to show you something," he thought a moment.
"How about tomorrow? I'm free around 1."
"See you at the library," I put the phone down and pushed it away. "You happy now?" I slid down the stairs and I went over to my pull up bar. I heard BFF/N  come downstairs and she walked over to me.
"He called again. I pulled myself up and into a handstand. The phone dialed and she glared at me. I rolled my eyes and fell from the handstand.
"I'm not going to bring my phone tomorrow. I don't know how to react but she's been really paranoid here lately. She checks my phone all the time and making sure of something," I lost my grip and fell to the hard concrete floor.
"She irritates me so much," I went over to another corner and started punching a bag. "How she is able to just walk all over him and has the courage to sleep with his best friend multiple times. He loves her so much and she doesn't even care," BFF/N dragged me upstairs and into my bathroom. I wiped my face with the back of my bloodied hand and she washed my face and hands with cool water.
"This is why you are supposed to wrap your hands," I nodded and she wrapped my hands in bandages. "You should be fine now," I went towards the stairs and she pulled me into my room. "I don't know how long you sleep anymore so I'm going to make sure you get some," I rolled my eyes and she pushed me onto the bed.
"BFF/N. I'm fine," I groaned, knowing that was a lie.
"No you aren't. Your dead on your feet," she threw the blankets over me and I closed my eyes.

"Y/N. Wake up," someone said quietly. I rolled on my side and got up.
"What time is it?"
"Noon," I went into the kitchen and ate some breakfast. "I said Noon, like 12," I nodded. "You don't remember, do you?"
"See C/N at 1 at the library. Tell him how much of a jerk his fiance is," I yawned. She nodded and I laid my head down on the counter.
"Not allowed to sleep. You can sleep afterwards," I got dressed and drove over to the library. C/N met me in one of the conference rooms and I handed him my phone.
"I'm sorry to be the bearer of bad news. She sent this to me a few weeks after you guys started dating. Another video a monthish later and several more after that. She's cheating on you with your best friend," he shoved my phone across the table.
"I can see you don't believe me. I hope you guys have a happy life together," I turned on my heel and went home. I threw my stuff down and ran downstairs. I screamed in frustration and lifted up one of the large weights. I held it up, ignoring my sore arms and someone made me put the bar down.
"What happened?"
"He doesn't believe me. I left before he could yell at me," I shook my head. "Tomorrow is going to be the death of me. I lost my best friend twice," I stood and ran a hand through my hair.
   "Will you at least go, for me?" I looked at her and nodded. "I have a boyfriend now. He's coming for dinner later so be nice to him," I shrugged and we went upstairs. "You ripped your knuckles again. Come on."
"I'm fine," she dragged me into the bathroom again and cleaned my hands up.
"Now you can make for without giving us any blood-borne pathogens," I rolled my eyes and made the food. I changed and served the food right as BFF/N brought her crush-now-boyfriend into the kitchen. We ate and he left.
"What are you going to do about tomorrow?"
"Maybe drink some and stay in the basement for the rest of my life if he doesn't smite me from the face of the planet first," she shook her head in disappointment.
"For cloths?" I shrugged.
"Nice pants and top. Probably the color of funerals," she scanned my closet and pulled out a glittery black tanktop and a pair of leather pants.

I pulled a belt, black heels, a black/Jean jacket.
"Love it," she squealed.

Wedding day: C/N POV
I looked in the mirror and straightened my suit. What if Y/N was right? What if she has been cheating with him?
   "Ready?" My best friend opened the door. I nodded and stood at the alter. I scanned the forming crowd and shook my head. She isn't going to show. Mom smiled at me and I looked away. Music filled the church and I watched as my fiance shooed someone away. 
   She waltzed down the aisle and  I realized Y/N was right. She smiled at my best man, ignoring me the entire time.
"I think you should tell him. He already knows so make it known from you."
"Fine. I was only going to marry you for the money. I love him more," I looked numbly away as she lept into his arms. I ran down the aisle and found Y/N nursing a forming black eye.
"I guess I owe you an apology. You were right. I didn't want to believe it," I put my hand on hers. "I'm sorry. I should have believed you. Can we be friends again?" She nodded.
"I'll be right back. Got some unfinished business to take care of," she grinned and went back to the main sanctuary.