Class Discussion

We walked into the classroom and sat in our seats. The teacher talked about what we were going to do for the day and asked us to get our homework out. We started having a discussion before there was a loud knock at the door. A few people came in, wanting to buy candy from the teacher.
"Hey, Y/N? Do you mind leading discussions for a little while?" I nodded and walked to the front of the room.
"So how do we solve this problem?" I asked the class.
"Easy, you solve it," C/N, a guy around my age, smirked down at me. I glared at him and waved him away. I went on and explained the problem and I went back to the podium. I looked at the next question and I asked if to the class. The guy hovered over my shoulder and I looked over at him.
"Can I help you?"
"There is a typo right there," he pointed to a problem.
"We aren't even there yet," I protested. "Go get your candy and go so I can teach," I asked another questions and turned to write it on the board. He kissed my lips and smirked. The class cheered and I was stunned.
"Y/N? You can sit now," the teacher said kindly. I sat back down and I saw movement out of the corner of my eye. The guy blew me a kiss and I blushed.

"You didn't tell me you were dating C/N! How did you do it?" BFF/N hugged me from behind.
"Shoot, I forgot about class yesterday."
"Watch this," she pulled up Snapchat and showed me the video of yesterday. I blushed all over again.
"Hey, babe. Am I going to have a good luck charm at the game tonight?" C/N came up behind me and I jumped.
"Depends on how much homework I have to do tonight," he pouted and I checked my phone. "Doesn't look like I have any. Weird. I'll try to come. If not, BFF/N will drag me here," she nodded and he kissed my cheek.
"See you later then."

We won for the first time in 20 years. Everyone said it was because we had good players but C/N said it was me. He took me home and he met my parents.
  "This is C/N. He was the one I told you about yesterday," thankfully they didn't say anything embarrassing to him.
"Thanks for taking me home."
"Your welcome. I have to get home. I love you."
"Love you too," I kissed him and he left.

Like I said, pretty short. It's the weekend and I hope I can finish some of the stories I haven't competed get done. I hope you guys enjoyed it!