Ruin Our Friendship

Texting girlfriend and goes wrong!

"Going to college in the fall. What about you, bro?" (Guy/BFF/N) bumped his shoulder against mine and I looked up him in shock.
"Don't know. I haven't heard anything from the colleges I've applied for," I showed him a box and his eyes went wide. "I asked her dad and he agreed."

Later, Y/N POV
"C/N texted me," BFF/N squealed and ran over to look over my shoulder.
You're my best friend.
Your my best friend too, baby.
I wanna ruin our friendship
...  
I looked up and tears slipped down my face. I dug my face in a pillow and BFF/N wrapped her arms around me.
"I'll take care of this," she picked up my phone and texted a few things.

C/N POV
I got an incoming call from mom.
"Hey mom," she complained about me being so far away from home and got another call. I told her I would call her back and answered Y/N. "Ba..."
"What the absolute f..."
"What happened?"
"You told her you wanted to ruin your friendship. Why do you want to break up with her?"
"Oh no. That's not what I meant. I'll be over in a few," she tried to protest but I hung up. I slipped on some shoes and ran a few blocks to BFF/N's house?
"What do you want? Give me one good reason to not hit you," she held a baseball bat over her shoulder and I pulled out the box.
"I didn't mean it that way. I was using that song from TikTok. I want her to be my forever," I showed her the ring and BFF/N covered her mouth. "Mom called and I couldn't finish my statement," she allowed me to pass and Y/N was curled up on the bed.
"Oh (Y/Nickname)," she looked up and scooted away from me.
"Do you want to tell me in person that you want to break up? I get it."
"I would never want to break up with you. I want you to become my wife," I handed her the ring box. "Mom called and I answered, hoping for good news. I'm sorry for not finishing the statement. I can understand if you don't want to date me anymore," she rubbed her eye and opened the box.
"No, I don't want to date you anymore. I'll be your wife," she kissed me and I held her close.
"Im so sorry," she giggled and I slid the ring on her finger. "All the people in the TikTok videos said it worked and they didn't freak out," she shrugged and BFF/N cleared her throat.
"You might want to call your mom," I dialed her number and she frantically told me I was accepted from two colleges.
"I'm sorry. Your dad opened them because your names are the same and we read them. It's your choice," we told mom what happened and she laughed.

Kinda short but I'm tired. I hope you guys enjoyed it!