lots of random ideas in one

Big sleepover with the list above some ideas they have. All are during the same time but different scenarios. Just 2 for now I guess.

C/N POV
   I watched as our friends played truth or dare for a while then joined in the game. They decided to play spin the bottle and I noticed two of the people separated.
   The bottle slowed to a stop in-between the two. I went to spin the bottle again and C/BFF/N shook his head. He looked at the couch where Y/N sat, eyes closed and earbuds in her ears.
   I stood up and pecked her lips. I sat back down and saw her pull her hood over her head. She hid her face and I smiled at her.

   "Time for a new game," BFF/N dragged Y/N into the basement where a twister game was set up. We gathered around the mat and she took a hat from a table. She yanked Y/N's earbuds out and shoved them into the pot.
"Two people at a time will be drawn," we sat around and watched for a while. I was yanked to my feet and I shook my head.
"I'm not playing."
"We already chose your partner so you have to now," me and Y/N played twister for a while. "Left foot yellow. Right hand red," she akwardly moved to put her hand on the red tile. "Left foot blue,"BFF/N told me and Y/N fell on me. "Left hand red," I put my hand on her cheek and she blushed more. I pulled her to me and I kissed her. I heard a high five and I ignored our friends. We pulled away and she smiled.

I hope you guys enjoyed it!