Short

This is a 'shorter' one. Hope you guys enjoy it!

BTW thank you for all of the reads, 3.3K and it is now #61 for #randomthoughts. That's crazy

So I'm short. So what. I've known it for years. I just got above 5ft so my life's goals are done.
Anyway, I was having an argument with my guy best friends and he laughed.
"Whats so funny?" I shouted.
"Your so cute when your mad," I turned away from him and went into my room. I grabbed a stool and came back. He crossed his arms across his chest and smirked as I set the stool down.
I stood on the stool and we were face to face now.
"You done with this arguement yet?" He ruffled my hair and I glared at him.
"No, I'm not," he kissed my lips and I nearly fell off my stool. He caught me and I pushed his face away from mine.
"Your so short and clumsy."
"Shut up, I know. You can put me down now," he shook his head and went to the living room. He sat on the couch, pulling me on top of him.
"Whats wrong, Y/N? You have been wanting to argue all day and now your too quiet," he kissed the corner of my mouth. I dug my face into his chest in embarrassment.  He turned on the TV and watched one of my favorite movies.
I went to get up to sit in a chair when he pulled me back into his lap. He wrapped us in a blanket and wrapped his arms around me. He pinned my arms so I couldn't move. I grumbled and watched the movie.

I went home a few hours later and went to sleep. I went to school and met up with BFF/N. We were walking up the stairs when I heard a familiar voice.
"First time I'm going to look up to you, babe," C/N stood a few steps below us and I rolled my eyes.
"'Babe'?" BFF/N quoted and I kept walking.
"Just a nickname," I felt arms around me and I turned. He smirked and kissed me.
"Yeah, sure thing. And that's not a friendly kiss," she waved and left.
"Really?"
"You know you love me," I stuttered.
"Alright, fine. I love you, C/N, how much you love teasing me, and the stupid nicknames. I love all of it even when I get really annoyed by it," he pecked my lips.
"Was it really that hard to tell me?" I nodded, avoiding his eyes.  "Come on. Let's get you to class," he put his arm over my shoulders.

Like I said, really short. I just thought of this and decided to write it. I'm working on a few more, which will have more writing.  I hope you guys enjoyed it!