Being clingy for 24 hours

So I have 2.76K reads. I thought it more than tripled overnight but... It took me 7 literally months to figure out that the first chapter of intro in my case is by itself, not how many people have read it. So yea...
In this one shot, you have a YouTube channel and decide to do this trend. You are also home alone. C/N is your guy best friend.

"Hey watchers. This isn't one of my usual updates but I decided to try this trend because everyone else is doing it. I hope you enjoy the video. like, subscribe, and hit that notification bell for more random content." I clicked the recording off button and set up a go pro in the living room. I called my best friend to come over. When he got here, I turned on the camera and hid it from view.
"Hey, C/N. Come in," he walks in and say on the couch. I blush slightly and sit next to him. "Do you want to watch a movie? I'll let you choose," he took the remote from my hand and started one of his favorite ones. The Shining. I hate horror movies (not really but for the oneshot, whatev.) so I knew this trend would work. I got us snacks and I pulled a blanket over us.
I put the bowl between us and dug into his side. I held my breath, glancing up at him. He wrapped his arm around me and picked up the bowl. (BTW, never seen this movie so I'm just going off of other movies referencing this movie.) I screamed and dug my face into his chest as the girls stood at the end of the hallway. I wrapped my arms around him.
"Are you okay? Do you want me to pick something else?" I shook my head.
"It just surprised me. I'm good now. I've never seen this movie before," he pushed my head away from him for a second.
"I know you aren't good with horror films," lightning flashed outside and the lights went out. I screamed again and he held me close. He's told me he was going to go turn the lights back on and I shook my head. I should have asked him to change the movie. I saw movement out of the corner of my eye and I crawled over him. I saw a human shaped shadow at the end of the hallway.
"It's them. They are here," I whispered. Her looked to where I pointed and he stood up.
"I'll be right back. Stay here," he walked towards the hallway and he disappeared. He screamed and I hid under the blanket. Something grabbed my arm and I screamed. I fought in its grasp and the person ripped the blanket off of me.
"It's okay. It was just the scarecrow. I pulled the curtain down so you can't see it. I only screamed because I walked into a spider web," I jumped into his arms. "I can't turn the lights on. We are going to have to wait out the storm."
"Please don't scare me like that," I could tell he was smirking.
"It wasn't intentional," I rolled my eyes and detached from him. I found some candles and matches in the side table. "My phone is still charged. We can finish that movie," I smacked his arm and he laughed. "I'm kidding. So what do you want to do?" He sat beside me and he wrapped his arm around my waist.
"Should we admit our feelings to each other and your amazing YouTube video idea? Being clingy for 24 hours  was it?" I blushed and was thankful for the darkness. "You never let me choose a movie so I chose a movie where you would get scared. It was just a coincidence that the power went out and the scarecrow was in the window."
"How did you find out?"
"I subscribed and you talked about different trends you wanted to try out," he kissed my cheek and pulled the bowl of snacks to us. "I love you. In case you haven't realized that yet," I opened and closed my mouth, trying to form words. "Speechless already? Didn't think that was possible with you," I curled up into his side.
"I...love you too. I never thought in a million years that you would like me too," I yawned and closed my eyes.
"I'll protect you while you sleep. Just in case there are creepy twins lurking about somewhere," I shook my head and he laid down. I stood to go to a chair but he pulled me on top of him. "How can I protect you if you sit over there?"
"You'd find a way," I breathed and he kissed my temple.
"Your right. Go to sleep," I closed my eyes and went to sleep.

"Y/N? Where are you?" Someone yelled. I turned over and tried to go back to sleep. "C/N? What are you doing here? Don't you have practice today?"
"No, the season is over," he sat up and propped himself up in his elbows.
"Tell Y/N that I'm going shopping," I have her a thumbs up. "Hey sweetie," I turned away from my mother and the door shut.
"You tired?" C/N asked his voice deep from sleep. I felt his lips on the corner of my mouth. I nodded and wrapped my arms around him. "Go back to sleep. Your 24 hours is almost up," I frowned.
"For what?"
"Your YouTube video idea. Being clingy for 24 hours," I nodded and went back to sleep.

I woke up in my bed. My little brother stared at me. I closed my eyes and covered my face with my arm.
"Who was that?"
"Who are you talking about?"
"The guy who just left," I thought a second.
"Just my best friend, why?" I inwardly groaned.
"What?" He sounded shocked. "I'll be right back," I grabbed his arm.
"I said best friend," he smirked and looked at my closet.
"So are we back to the friendzone?" C/N grinned.
"Ugh. No. I'm so used to calling you my best friend," I sat up and his lips met mine.
"Ewwww! They are kissing! C/N and Y/N sitting in a tree!" My brother ran out of my room yelling the rest of the song.
"I'll be back," I went to get up and C/N pinned my arms above my head. I blushed.
"You can get him later," he kissed me again and let go of my arms. He put his hands on my waist and pulled me over to him.
"Your mom just called and said you need to answer your phone and get home," mom yelled. He put his head on my shoulder.
"I'll see you later," he pecked my lips and smiled. "You should get some good content from yesterday," he walked to my door and I ran to him. I wrapped my arms around him and he hugged me back.
"Your 24 hours is over you know," he teased.
"Maybe I'm one of the clingy girlfriends. You never know," I finally let him leave and got the go pro.
I went through the footage and smiled. I edited it and added my intro to the beginning. I filmed an exit and posted the video.

Can school hurry up! We have 2 weeks and a few days left. I'm going crazy(er)! I hope you guys enjoyed it!