85. Escaping Valhalla

~Loki Pov~

I step through the portal with Wanda, Hela, and apparently vision. Vision insisted on coming because he wanted to protect Wanda. The only reason I didn't argue farther is that I know I would do the same thing if it was Aka.

The second we step through the portal we are attacked by a ghast.

(Yes a ghast from Minecraft. Sue me 😝)

Hela easily slays it before the rest of us even have a chance. It is followed immediately by a spirit eater. A nasty vile creature with slimy tentacles and a mouth barring sharp teeth.

I immediately rush it and slay it. I turn back to the others and Wanda asks a question I knew was coming eventually.

"Why isn't Frigga with us?"

"My mother doesn't need to know about this"

"Why?"

"Because"

She gives me a look.

"What are you hiding?"

I huff

"We may or may not be breaking some rules"

She nods

"Alright"

I'm surprised by her fast acceptance.

"That's it?"

"I want her back too"

I nod in agreement.

"Alright let's go, Hela which way is Valhalla?"

~Aka pov~

You're having tea with your mother when you feel something. You stand up from your picnic.

"Aka?"

"Loki's here"

"What?"

"Loki's in the spirit realm"

You jump up and run towards the gates where you are joined by wolf aka. Valhalla is great and all, but you miss your family back home. You wonder if mama Frigga knows what happened yet.

~Loki Pov~

We make it to the gates of Valhalla and there she is. My Aka, both of them.

"Loki!"

"Darling"

I reach through the gates and clasp hands with her. Suddenly she starts to freak out.

"Did you die?!"

"No, no love I didn't. We're here to get you"

"But Loki if you come in here to get me they won't let you come here when you die"

I smile

"It's alright darling, I'm going to hel anyway"

Right before I am about to blow a hole in the gate vision stops me.

"Sir loki if I may, I may be of assistance here"

Vision phases through the gate, puts a hand on each of them and phases back through.

"That felt really weird"

"My apologies"

I hug Aka and kiss her on the lips. When I pull back I turn to Hela and give her a nod.

~Aka Pov~

Hela opens a portal directly to the lounge of the tower. The others start stepping through and when they're through they turn to you. You and Aka turn to each other, make eye contact, then walk through the portal simultaneously.