14. I need you

You're shocked.

"That was my mother?"

Loki and Thor both nod and you're stunned.

"But aren't you guys like thousands of years old? I'm not that old"

"Actually you are, you are the only existing creature with the gift of wolf"

"But-but- I'm just human"

"Lady (y/n),  you are Asgardian, only an Asgardian can have the gift of wolf"

You shake your head, everything you know seems to be falling apart. You stand up off the couch and back away from the two of them, not believing what they're saying. Loki's eyes pop wide,

"That's how you healed m-"

He cuts himself off, clamping his mouth shut. Thor's jaw practically hits the floor.

"She healed you?"

"Shut up Thor"

Loki gives Thor a death glare.

"Do you know what that means?"

Loki summons a dagur and throws it at Thor. Thor barely dodges it.

"Okay okay, I get it"

You feel so overwhelmed at all this crazy information. your wolf takes over and you let her. Moving to the back of your brain as you try to process everything.

-

You come into control again waking up on the couch in wolf form with your head on Loki's lap as he strokes your fur while reading a book. You pick your head up and look around the lounge.

Tony is sitting on one couch with a burger. Thor isn't in the lounge anymore.

Cap sits on a different couch (in casual clothing, not his suit) polishing his shield.

On the last couch are Clint and Natasha, talking about fighting tactics while sharpening knives and arrows.

When you look up you see Peter laying on the ceiling with a peanut butter and jelly sandwich. Classic Peter.

You look up at Loki and cock your head at him. He looks down at you with understanding eyes. You shift to hybrid form and incidentally still have your head in his lap. You pull away blushing and sit up on the couch.

"Sorry, I don't know what happened"

You feel self conscious and slightly curl yourself up on the couch.

"It's alright darling, your wolf took over completely in an effort to protect you"

Tony speaks still having food in his mouth.

"Yeah reindeer games here was the only one that could calm you down, no one else could get anywhere near you."

Thor pops up around the corner with a smile on his face.

"That is because Loki and- ow!"

Loki throws a knife that hits Thor. Thor pulls it out, and Loki vanishes it again. You're not concerned because you know a stab like that is merely an inconvenience for Thor.

"How much do you remember from when your wolf took over?"

"Nothing, I just remember starting to get overwhelmed and then waking up just now"

Realization crosses Loki's face

"(Y/n), what is the first thing you remember?"

————————————————

Self proclaimed monsters (Loki x reader)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें