84. Confrontation

~Rosa pov~

The sun is high in the sky as you have a stand off with your enemies. The avengers. You hate them. You hate them for not being there for you when you needed them the most.

You narrow your eyes at them about 20 feet away. Tony raises his hands pointed at you, blasters ready.

"Rosa, come on, you don't have to do this"

You smile

"No, I don't have to do this, but maybe, have you considered: I want to"

You move too fast for him to react as you duck and run taking out one of his legs. Behind him is Thor with Mjonir.

"Lady Rose, I do not wish to hurt you"

"You don't have to worry about that"

You spin your hands around summoning a new power you learned. As you wave your hands in the air as a big glowing ball of purple magic swirls and sparks.

"Lady rose? What are you- oof

"Lady rose? What are you- oof."

Thor is knocked back at least fifty feet as you throw the ball of magic at him and it explodes in his face. It takes him a moment to get back up and he's winded.

Tony is back up when you turn around. You look at the arm you broke before and see that it's not completely fixed. Perfect.

You go to go for his arm when you're taken by surprise.

You are on the ground before you know what happened. As it turns out Nat came at you from behind and did her signature thigh grapple thing.

Though she forgot one thing: you're stronger than her, much stronger.

You throw her off and she does her cool landing pose.

You hear a whistling in the air and catch an arrow.

"Really Clint?"

You see a red light blink on the arrow

"Shit-"

It blows up in your face.

It stings but it's nothing too bad. You stand back up to see a man coming down in some kind of jet shoes. He has a mask with glowing red eyes. He points some kind of blaster at you.

"Alright short stack, party's over"

You scowl at him

"And you are..-"

"I'm starlord! Are you kidding? How do you not know who I am?"

You shrug

"I am groot"

You look down to see a little tree looking dude at your feet looking up at you.

"Aww, you're cute"

"I am groot"