79. Encounter

~Rosa pov~

You are laying on the cold hard stone naked when something hits you and you jump.

"Your suit is dry"

You snatch it and immediately start yanking it on. When you have it on you settle back into your corner. Nyle chuckles

"Don't worry little wolf, you'll see them again soon enough"

You don't respond, just curl tighter into a ball.

"I'm surprised you didn't try to call them when your suit had charge"

You still don't respond

"Oh well, I'll just have to do it myself"

~Aka pov~

You're in the loung on your laptop still trying to locate Rosa when a call comes through.

"Miss Aka, there is a call coming through from an unknown number"

"Answer it, it may be fury"

You hear the ping of Jarvis answering the call and speak

"Hello?"

"Hello aka"

It's Nyles voice

"You can put those funeral plans on hold, I have Rosa"

You tap your bracelet to alert the others and Loki immediately teleports next to you.

"There are none, you suck at faking deaths dipshit"

You can practically hear Nyle roll his eyes.

"Just meet me at the most recently leveled hydra base a week from now at midnight if you ever want to see her again"

You hear the beep of him hanging up right as the elevator door slides open. You meet with the team and make a plan with them.

-
(Big trigger warning here)

That night you wake up in the middle of the night. Your mouth is covered as you gasp at what's happening.

"It's alright princess, it's just me"

You blink rapidly and see a face that's not Loki's. The voice is one you hoped you'd never hear again.

"Didn't you miss me?"

It's your ex, Tyler. He was abusive and it took you two full years to see it, even with everyone in the tower telling you.

Your eyes go wide and you swallow hard. He takes his hand off your mouth but you can't speak. You're in shock. You look down at what he's doing and then back up at him.

"Come on princess, I know you wanted this"

You open and close your mouth in shock as he smiles. You attempt to push him off you but your arms fail you. You're completely and utterly violated.

"H-h-how'd you get in here?"

"I got some codes from my good friend Nyle"

You lay there numb as he moves, your brain shuts off completely as he moves and your body betrays you by letting him.

~Loki Pov~

I'm down in the library reading when Enchao runs in.

"Dad! Dad! Something's wrong with mom!"

I stand

"What is it?"

"I don't know, it just feels like something is wrong and your bedroom door is locked. I went across the hall to get uncle Thor but even he can't get it open!"