78. Can't say no

~Rosa pov~

Something is off, you're not entirely sure what it is. Something just feels.. wrong.

"Hey little wolf"

"Hi Nyle"

You stand to meet him. He's holding a tray of food.

"You ready to eat now?"

"Yes I'm starving"

You take the tray of food from him and sit down to eat.

"Good girl"

After you eat you lean against the wall and pick at your skin.

"Nyle?"

"Yes darling?"

"When can I wash this off?"

"Now is fine, let me get those chains off you"

He unlocks your ankle cuffs and they fall to the ground.

"Come along"

You follow him out of the room and look down the hall in the direction he wants you to go. You look the other direction and feel a slight breeze on your face.

You feel that there may've been a time when in this situation you would run in that direction and never look back, run far far away from here, but right now you don't see any reason to run away, it's not like you have anywhere to go. So instead you follow him deeper into the cave.

You watch the torches on the wall slightly flicker as you walk past. You start to hear a sort of roaring sound and perk up. The sound gets louder and louder as you approach until you see a small waterfall up ahead.

"Ooo"

The water pours over a neat little ledge and into a clear pool that flows away to an unknown location. You notice shampoo, conditioner, body wash, laundry soap, and a towel.

Nyle waves a hand towards it.

"Help yourself"

You step closer to the water. Nyle turns and leaves. You dip a foot in the water and find that it's pretty cold.

You decide that it'd be better to just get in and get it over with so you take a breath and brace yourself. You step directly under the waterfall and muffle a little squeal at the cold water.

You warm up to the water faster than you thought you would. You scrub at the dirt and it's relieving to feel it coming off. Somehow the dirt got underneath your suit and you peel it off and toss it to shore.

You run your fingers through your hair with lots of conditioner in an attempt to detangle it. You sort of zone out as you do this and your thoughts chase each other around in a circle.

I love Nyle.

Nyle is cool.

Nyle is good to me.

I have nothing but Nyle.

I'm lucky Nyle is taking care of me.

I love Nyle.

As your thoughts circle it feels like something is missing. Something important. Something that is a huge part of you. You don't know what it is. You just feel a big gaping hole in your heart. It's like you're only half a person.

You love Nyle. Nyle is good to you. You're lucky Nyle is taking care of you. You have nothing but Nyle.

You finish washing off and sit on the edge wrapped in the towel to wash your suit. You finish washing your suit and wring it out. You're pretty much dry other than your hair now.