28. Muffin time

(You will be prompted to start the song)

The next couple months are good. Aka learns quickly so soon she's speaking English and Asgardian fluently. You're amazed by how fast she learns. You were so relieved when she finally stopped with the spider-man theme. For a full month she annoyed everyone in the tower with it including Peter.

You and Loki decide to take another trip to Asgard. When you get there Abby and Raven are waiting for you. You pet Abby. She's pretty much yours now. The two of you fly straight to your favorite cliff to watch the sunrise.

The horses graze behind you and you and Loki sit there leaning against each other. As you sit there you hear a rustling in the woods and turn to see what it is.

Loki draws a blade but you put your hand over his, somehow you know this creature isn't a threat.

You and Loki, expecting something big, are surprised when a little calico cat pops you of the woods. It meanders its way over to you and rubs on your hand. You pet it.

"Aww she's cute"

Loki seems skeptical.

"How did that little thing survive Asgard's most deadly woods?"

You shrug, focusing on the cat.

"I'm gonna call you.. muffin"

You boop the cats nose and she sneezes. You giggle. Loki raises an eyebrow at you.

"Muffin? Really?"

"Yep"

"You know we're not keeping her right?"

"Why noooot?"

"Because you're part wolf, if you didn't already know, wolves eat small animals like her"

Aka speaks

"Yuck! I don't eat cat. Cats taste bad"

She gives you control back and you smirk at Loki.

"Okay but how do you know she'll even want to come with us?"

The two of you stand.

"I guess we'll find out"

The two of you mount your horses bareback, they have their wings away and you've decided to take a nice relaxed walk back to the palace.

Once your mounted the cat just goes over to the cliff and plops her butt down with her back facing you. You're sad

"I'm sorry love"

"No it's okay, you were right. I was just so sure she would come with"

The two of you take a nice relaxed ride back to the castle and dismount. You trip on something on your way into the palace.

"What was- muffin!"

"Mrow?"

You pick up the cat and spin her around in the air. She's heavier than you expected. You hold her in your arms and beam at Loki. He rolls his eyes.

The two of you get settled in and you change into Asgardian clothes. Loki leaves you be to go talk to his mother and you explore the palace with muffin. You eventually bump into Loki on his way back to find you. You could've swore you saw a flash of green magic as you collided.

"Well hello darling"

You smile

"Hello"

The two of you kiss and muffin weaves between your legs. He seems kinda off. The two of you head back to his bedroom and he sits on the end of the bed. He's not happy.