58. Bad teacher

You tell mom all about your bad day at school and dad comes over and joins in sitting with you and listening with his own mug of tea.

"And then I just left school and walked here"

Mom comforts you and dad threatens to burn down the school. At dinner you tell the rest of the team and a plan is made. Mom and dad will come to your school tomorrow as well as grandpa Tony, uncle Bucky and maybe uncle Thor.

The next day you walk into school feeling confident. You meet up with Kyle before your first class.

"Hey where'd you go yesterday? I was worried"

"Sorry ky, I was really upset and walked home"

The two of you head to class and though you don't particularly like math, class goes by just fine. Miss niebling is really nice and is happy to help when you need it.

You can't focus in English class and your passive aggressive English teacher is pissing you off. You speak in sign language with Ky the whole class.

The two of you learned sign language when you were younger and messed up your hearing at one point. Ky learned it with you because he wanted to be able to communicate with you. For all you knew back then you'd be deaf forever. Your hearing is restored now but you and Ky still know sign language.

Your third hour is Asgardian history. You make eye contact with me teacher as you walk into the room and he narrows his eyes at you.

"I assume you made it to the principals office yesterday?"

Nova: it's a trap, he wants us to lie

You: I know, I got this

"Nope. Sue me"

The teacher rolls his eyes and turns back to his desk. You internally laugh. He actually thought he could trick the daughter of the god of mischief.

Not long into the class the teacher starts taunting you.

"I suppose you're going to try and tell us Thor is your uncle again"

A couple of your classmates giggle

"He is my uncle"

"Don't start lying again"

Kyle cuts  in

"She's telling the truth sir, I wouldn't recommend getting on her bad side, she took down an entire hydra base"

You whisper to ky

"How'd you know about that?"

He whispers back

"Peter told me"

"Oh great now you've poisoned his mind as well! You need to stop interrupting my class so right now you can either prove that what you're saying is true right now or you can leave"

"Deal"

The teacher smirks

"I'm waiting"

You smile devilishly at him and then suck in a deep breath. Upon seeing this ky covers his ears.

"THAT ONE'S EVIL!!"

A couple other kids cover their ears as you yell. The teacher barely flinches.

"How does that-"

He stops

*thump* *thump* *thump* *crash*

You jump up out of your seat

"Uncle Thor!"

You jump into his arms.

"Hello little wolf"