67. Wakanda

Brotha-"brother" with an accent
Sista-"sister" with an accent
Chacha-Shuri's nickname for T'challa

-Rosa POV-

You follow Tchalla up to his ship on the roof. It's black and shiny and sleek. In your opinion it looks futuristic. You take your seat inside and T'challa takes the drivers seat. 

The ship is amazingly fast and you watch as everything passes by below you. Eventually he comes up to a forest. You watch as it goes by below you until you realize it's getting closer and closer.

"I'm no pilot but you might wanna pull up"

"Relax, I know what I'm doing"

You tense as he flies closer and closer to the trees. Right when you  think you're about to crash the trees disappear. You see that you're in a new place you've never seen before.

You come up on a city but not one like you've ever seen before. The spires reach up from the ground like stalagmites.

Your eyes widen and your lips part as you take in the sight

Your eyes widen and your lips part as you take in the sight. It's like an alternate universe's Asgard. T'challa smiles

"Welcome to Wakanda"

-

As you step out of the ship a woman comes up to T'challa. Her skin is comparable to that of a perfectly cooked golden brown marshmallow. It practically glows. Her dark hair flows over her shoulders. She and T'challa do a little handshake.

"Brother, who is our guest?"

"Shuri, meet Rosa, she is the one we helped with the suit for."

She gives him a pointed look

"We?"

"Okay, you"

She flashes you a smirk

"Rosa, this is my sista, Shuri"

Shuri comes up and looks you up and down.

"I should'av recognized the suit. It looks good on you, you are very beautiful!"

"Thank you! So are you!"

Tchalla smiles

"Already getting along, just as I suspected"

She gives him a playful nudge

"Hush chacha"

You look to her with hope in your eyes.

"He said I should ask you how the suit works"

She smiles,

"Come come, I'll show you"

She goes inside and you follow her.

Entering her lab you look around in awe. It's super futuristic with the clean shiny surfaces but you're more impressed by all the tech. There are many technological things you've never seen before. There is a large window looking out at the land.

She shows you multiple inventions as you make your way through the lab.

"I call these sneakers, they are completely sound absorbent"

She eventually makes it to a suit on a manikin. The suit looks a lot like T'challa's but with a gold necklace instead of a silver one.

"This is the technology that is used in your suit"

You reach out and touch the soft material

"Strike it"

"What?"

"Strike it"

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, strike it"

You follow her instruction and punch the suit as hard as you can. The manikin bends at the force and then goes to its original position. You step back and look at Shuri.

"Cool manikin"

"Thank you but there's something else to show you"

Just then T'challa walks in, shuri smiles mischievously and whispers to you.

"A perfect test subject"

You smile. T'challa Looks Between you.

"I see you are getting along well"

Shuri replies,

"Yes I was just about to show her how the suit works. Care to demonstrate?"

He steps towards the suit then turns back narrowing his eyes.

"Why me?"

"You're stronga than me so I thought you should show her"

He turns back the manikin.

"I'm only hitting it once this time. You're not going to fool me twice"

He throws a punch at it but this time instead of giving into the force of the punch like it did for you, the suit doesn't move but t'challa is knocked back and slides across the floor.

He stands up. Shuri laughs and so do you

"I thought cats were supposed to be graceful brotha"

He stands up and brushes off.

"Not a word"

You and Shuri laugh harder. He turns and starts toward the door.

"I have things to do"

Shuri smirks

"Sure you do"

T'challa leaves and you continue hanging out with Shuri. You have a feeling that she's going to be a good friend.

-

A/N: hey sorry it's short, I was at school from 6:50am to 9:48pm yesterday and still had to get up at 5:30 this morning, so yeah, even though this chapter is short I hope you enjoy it. As always, I love y'all and thank you for reading!