Luo Xi's expression changed slightly, and he glanced at Qin Tianyue.

Qin Tianyue stepped forward and stood in front of Luo Xi, looking at a few people coldly, "Protection fee?"

"Oh, is the beauty the master?"

Brother Kun laughed, and Mo shot him with a deep cold gaze. Brother Kun saw it and sternly scolded, "What are you looking at? Believe it or not, I dug your eyeballs."

Mo Yi's eyes flashed with cold light, and Qin Tianyue squeezed his hand, "Don't be impulsive, I'm afraid you won't protect my restaurant if you impulse."

She still knows the abilities of this man, she doesn't care about these gangsters, they dare to move her restaurant one step, she still has ten steps.

Mo Yi looked at Qin Tianyue deeply, his phoenix eyes moved slightly, there was no longer a cold light, his chin slightly moved back and he took a step back.

"Beauty, you can be more careful. If you provoke us, it won't be easy to get out of your body."

Brother Kun sneered. Beauty is a beauty, but it's someone else's. No matter how much he likes it, there is no money.

"Then I want to try, you are so bold that you dare to ask for protection money in my Qin Tianyue restaurant!"

Qin Tianyue's terrifying aura radiated instantly, and several **** were scared and took a step back.

"Beauty has a lot of temperament!"

Brother Kun's men brought a stool, and Brother Kun lifted Erlang's legs and sat down. Suddenly, his face became cold. "Since we don't pay the protection fee, then give it to me and let her know how powerful our Baihu Gang is."

"Yes, Brother Kun!"

Several gangsters nodded, one of them kicked the table and chairs aside fiercely, and the other kicked the potted plants to pieces.

Qin Tianyue watched coldly, and Mo radiated from the cold and invisible mental power of deep phoenix eyes, and several **** suddenly covered their heads and fell to the ground.

Brother Kun turned his head and shouted angrily, "What are you doing? Get me up!"

"Brother Kun, we have a headache!"

Several people covered their heads and supported their bodies. Brother Kun pretended to be calm and got up from the chair, "What did you do?"

These people are so weird. Hearing that the White Tiger Gang was not only not afraid, but even confronted them, now their brothers had a headache for some reason. What kind of magic did they use?

Qin Tianyue smiled contemptuously and glanced at Mo Yishen. Mo Yishen's eyes met her, his mental strength was withdrawn.

Several people shook their heads. After recovering, they stared at them, "Brother Kun, what shall we do now?"

These people are a little scary, and standing there makes them headaches.

Brother Kun gritted his teeth. If he ran away now, where would they look for the face of the White Tiger Gang?

"Give it to me, clean up one by one, and let them know how powerful our White Tiger Gang is."

Brother Kun said in a cold voice, a few people look at me and I look at you, and rushed forward ferociously, and a few waiters hid in fright.

Qin Tianyue and Mo looked at the few people who rushed forward with deep coldness, Luo Xi's left and right hands creaked, the boss is here, what else is he afraid of?