Only You - Rasmus Sandin

"And here I thought you bailed on our day of fun" I giggled pulling the door open for William

"I know I know, I'm late. But it wasn't my fault" he defended himself while wrapping me in a hug.

"It was totally my fault, I'll take the blame for that" Rasmus explained following up behind William.

"Oh, hey" I said pulling out of William's hug in shock. "I didn't know someone else was coming"

"I hope that's ok he asked to hang out today so I figured why not all hang together" William looked at me hopefully.

"Yeah, no yeah that's totally fine I just didn't know" I gave a smile.

It wasn't fine.

It wasn't that I didn't like Rasmus, the complete opposite actually. Every time I was around him I became like this giddy little girl that couldn't remember how to even speak. Everything he did made me warm inside and being close to him made my palms sweat. I had only legitimately met him once before but that was all it took.

For the most part I was a beast at keeping those feelings to myself though.

"Could you be anymore obvious?" William whispered to me as Rasmus walked deeper into the living room.

"Excuse me?" I asked shocked.

"That you're totally into him" he chuckled shaking his head.

I guess I wasn't a beast.

"You're completely insane" I shook my head back.

"Whatever you say" he shrugged walking past me.

"So uhh...what's the plan then?" I asked the boys who now sat on my couch.

"Plan for what?" William asked getting fully relaxed.

"Plan for our day of fun? This was your idea after all" I crossed my arms at him.

"It was?" Rasmus asked william. "I thought it was hers"

"He always begs to have a day of fun" I said smally as Rasmus looked at William.

"What can I say? I'm soft for my bff" he shrugged making me smile a little and making Rasmus scoff. "What?" William looked at him confused.

"I thought I was your bff but whatever" he rolled his eyes making me giggle softly.

"What do you want to do?" William asked me as his chuckle tailed off.

"Eat. Definitely eat" I laughed grabbing a jacket.

"I agree, let's get the girl some food" Rasmus said standing up.

"Thanks Rasy" I tried to offer a small non-awkward smile that he returned.

"Alright then" William started as he stood up himself. "Lunch it is"

When we made it to the car Rasmus headed for the front seat so I fully prepared myself to take the back seat until he opened the door and motioned for me to slide in.