The Costume - Travis Konecny [Halloween Edition]

I had been planning a Halloween party for three months and there was no way I was going to miss it just because Travis and I were fighting

I had been planning a Halloween party for three months and there was no way I was going to miss it just because Travis and I were fighting. I had put so much time and effort into the party the three months leading up to it, I was actually proud.

When Travis and I started fighting the night before I tried my best to stay in good spirits but it was harder than I had thought. I had always made it a rule to never go to bed mad, but last night I went to bed mad and to make matters worse I went to bed mad at my best friend.

To be honest he was more than my best friend. He had become my rock, my safe place, my love. I cherished my time with him and craved his affection. So when a fight started about something as stupid as a Halloween costume, I knew it was going to hurt.

I took a breath and decided it was best to start getting ready. The party was in a few hours and I figured it best to focus on making the night spectacular and deal with whatever was going on with Travis after.

I had managed to score an abandoned rumored haunted jail as the venue for the Halloween party and I was filled with excitement. Whether the place was actually haunted didn't matter, the fact that people definitely thought it was haunted would make a great atmosphere.

I took one look at my Halloween costume I had picked and was instantly reminded of my fight with Travis. I had originally bought it hoping he would like it but as I sat staring at it in that moment, it only made me sick to my stomach. I decided to completely change my costume and to grab something at the Halloween store on the way to set up the party.

As I was grabbing my keys to leave my phone rang. I quickly pulled out my phone to see Philippe's name on the caller ID.

"Hey" I said answered quickly putting the phone to my ear holding it with my shoulder.

"Do you have a pair of handcuffs I could borrow?" I heard his voice ask.

"Do I want to know?" I giggled grabbing my bags and making my way to the door.

"They're for my costume, Y/N" I heard him chuckle.

"Well I don't know what you think I like to do in my spare time but no, I do not have handcuffs" I explained unlocking my car "but I'm going to the store on the way to set up I can grab you some since I'm going anyways"

"You're a literal angel, thank you so much" he breathed a sigh of relief. "Wait, why are you going to the store?"

"Costume change" I said bluntly.

"This late? Does Travis know?" He asked questioningly.

"He's not speaking to me at the moment" I responded throwing my bags in the back seat of my car.

"Wait, what? Are you guys still going to the party together?"

"We were never going together, but honestly I'm not even sure if he's going at all anymore"