Lola - Andrei Svechnikov

"Are you ready, babe?" I yelled walking into Andrei's place

"You know, I was thinking. Are you sure you don't want to go to lunch, maybe do some shopping, see a movie?" He looked at me seriously as he came out of the hallway and approached me.

"That sounds great, we can definitely do that after horseback riding" I smirked.

"Well I meant, instead of you know...ugh forget it" he chuckled wrapping his arms around my waist.

I knew he was trying everything in his power to not go today. He wouldn't admit it to me, but I knew he was nervous. I don't know why he wouldn't just tell me, I thought it was adorable.

"Everything will be fine, you might even enjoy it" I smiled wrapping my arms around him.

"Eh" he shrugged making me giggle.

"We don't have to go, you're clearly not going to enjoy it and I always want us to enjoy our time together" I smiled placing a sweet kiss to his lips.

"No, we can go. I know you're excited and I will really try my best not to panic too much. It shouldn't be too hard, I'll be with you and I always enjoy anything I do with you" he pecked my lips quickly.

"Are you sure?" I eyed him cautiously.

"Of course baby" he smiled genuinely.

"Well then we better get going" I returned his smile taking him by the hand.

"Alright, you get everything I explained?" I asked Andrei as we stood in the stables.

"...no" he lightly chuckled.

"Andrei" I groaned before he cut me off.

"No, no to be fair I listened to everything you said...I just didn't understand it"

"You're so lucky you're cute" I giggled grabbing onto his hand. "Let's start with this, I want you to meet Lola"

"Is Lola coming horseback riding with us?" He asked confused as I lead him by the hand to one of the horses.

"Well I would hope so since Lola is the horse you're going to be riding" I giggled.

"Ohh Lola's a horse" it had finally clicked.

"Yeah babe, Lola's a horse" I breathed a laugh pulling him to the horse. "Meet Lola, Lola this is Andrei. He's going to take real good care of you"

I noticed Andrei smiling at me from the corner of my eye.

"What?" I asked confused.

"Nothing, you're just adorable"

I smiled, fairly certain that a good shade of pink was filling my face.

"Well, go on" I smiled at Andrei.

"Go on what?" He rose an eyebrow at me.

"Pet her"

"She'll let me pet her?"

"If she likes you"

"And if she doesn't, what? She'll bite me?"

"Yep" I joked noticing the look of panic that set in on Andrei's face. "I'm kidding, honey. She's not going to bite you it'll be fine, go ahead."

He reluctantly reached out and slowly brought his hand down to pet Lola. He did the gesture so excruciatingly slow that it felt like it had taken hours.

"She's letting me pet her" he smiled.

"Of course she is" I wrapped my arms around him.

"She's beautiful" he stared at Lola in amazement.

"She really is isn't she?"

"Don't worry, you're still the most beautiful girl I've ever seen" he smirked down at me.

"I was starting to get worried there" I joked reaching up and giving him a small kiss. "You ready?"

"Let's do it, I guess" he smiled at me.

Andrei enjoyed riding much more than either of us thought. He even asked to go again soon, I was beyond happy he enjoyed it.

"Can I ask you something?" Andrei looked at me seriously as we stood in Lola's stall at the end of riding.

"Of course" I pet Lola lazily waiting for Andrei to talk.

"We're in a good place right? Like relationship wise?"

"Yeah, of course we are"

"Good enough for you to want to move in with me?" He looked at me hopeful.

"I'm sorry, what?" I asked shocked.

"I love you Y/N, and today proved that you push me to be open to new ideas and step out the box. I want to live everyday with you, together. Move in with me?"

"Wow, I didn't see that coming right now but I can't say it doesn't sound amazing"

"Sooo, is that a yes?"

"Yes it's a yes" I smiled up at him.

He attacked me in a hug and kissed me passionately.

"You hear that Lola? We're moving in together" he smiled petting Lola.

That day Andrei fell in love with Lola a little bit and I fell in love with him just a little bit more. After that day he would ask to visit Lola regularly. We spent many days with Lola in her stall. That was where he eventually asked me to be his wife.

Lola was special to us, part of our little family. I couldn't help but think that Lola was our good luck charm and I couldn't wait to see what other luck Lola would bring to Andrei and I.

Requested by: 3barrelsforlife

Thanks for requesting! I hope I got it right! ❤️❤️❤️