I'm Absolutely Counting On It - Elias Pettersson

"Babe?" Elias called through the house as he opened the front door

"I'm in my room" I called out to him as I finished throwing my hair up to get it out of my face.

"Hey beautiful" he smiled instantly wrapping me in his arms.

"Hey handsome" I pecked his lips pulling out of the hug. "How was your day?"

"Ok, it's better being here with you" he kissed the top of my head.

"I'd rather you be here too" I kissed his shoulder gently as I passed him. "Are you staying the night?" I looked at him questioningly.

"Now, Y/N, when would I ever not want to stay the night with you?" He chuckled grabbing my hand and pulling me to him.

"What was I thinking?" I laughed kissing him quickly. "Well I started dinner it takes awhile so we have time, dessert just needs to be warmed and I have something special planned for you tonight" I wrapped my arms around his middle.

"Anything with you is special" he breathed wrapping his arms around me and holding me against him.

"Extra special then" I grinned into his chest.

After I checked on dinner to make sure it was going smoothly, we found ourselves on the couch with Elias yawning.

"Tired baby?" I looked over at him. He nodded at me with puppy eyes making me giggle. "Come here" I motioned for him to lay his head in my lap.

He settled himself with his head in my lap and my hands instantly went to massage his scalp.

"Thank you" he smiled slightly.

"I love your hair right after practice" I breathed a laugh. "When it's still kind of damp, it looks so cute"

I could see the smile on his face as his eyes closed. I knew he was falling asleep and I didn't mind a bit. I watched whatever was on tv for about an hour until he stirred and opened his eyes to look up at me.

"Good morning sweetheart" I giggled.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to fall asleep" he said sitting up and rubbing his eyes.

"That's ok, I'm glad you slept" I rubbed my hand over his cheek. "Today's all about you, I know you're tired after practice"

"All about me? If anyone deserves a day it's you" he chuckled softly.

"Well today is all about you so you can deal with it" I laughed getting up and standing on the couch to sit on the back of it.

"What are you doing?" He looked at me confused and concerned.

"You're always sore after practice too" I smiled motioning for him to turn around.

"Baby you don't have to" he laid a hand on my knee.

"I'm going to, my baby deserves it. So turn" I motioned again.

This time he listened and turned so his back was facing me and situated between my legs.

My hands went to work on his shoulders, spending extra time to make sure his muscles were getting the love they deserved. I was about to ask if it was helping when he let out a relaxing sigh.

"Feel good?" I giggled lightly.

"It feels amazing" he grabbed one of my hands pulling it in front of him to kiss my palm.

"So does that" I giggled as he kissed up my arm gently pulling so I was on the couch with him.

His kisses trailed over my shoulder, up my neck and to my cheek. I pulled his lips to mine for a sweet kiss before pulling away. Our eyes caught for only a second. I could feel the air becoming thick around us and I blinked to pull me back to reality.

"I need to check dinner" I said softly before kissing him quickly again and moving to the kitchen.

I checked dinner as quick as possible and when I turned to walk back to the living room I turned right into Elias' arms.

"All good?" He asked in a soft voice.

"All good" I smiled wrapping my arms around his neck.

"Good" a small smirk graced his face as he pulled me fully against him and caught my lips with his. "It smells delicious" he managed to get out between kisses.

"It should" I grinned against his lips as he pressed them to mine again. "It's your favorite"

"You're so good to me" he trailed his kisses down my neck stopping where it met my shoulder, his hands coming to rest on the skin just under the hem of my shirt.

Just from that minor touch I knew what he wanted. I could read him like a book by now.

"You're always so good to me" I smiled running my hands through his hair.

"How long until the food is done?" He asked pulling his head up to look at me. His voice was a little deeper, his eyes mixed with wonder and lust and the grip he had on my skin tightened.

"Half hour to an hour" I said almost breathless not taking my eyes away from his.

"Perfect"

He lifted me up by the back of my legs as my legs instinctively wrapped around his waist and his lips crashed on mine.

"Baby, the food" I giggled as he started moving towards the hallway taking me with him.

"You know, I think I want dessert first" he smiled at me pulling me completely against him and holding me steady in his arms.

"Oh that's in the fridge, I can warm it up first if you want" I smirked at him.

"That was mean" he looked at me seriously before a small smirk spread on his face. "You're going to pay for that" he brought his lips back to mine, his hands tightening their grip once more.

"Oh baby" I smiled against his lips while my hands tugged at his shirt before I pulled it over his head. "I'm absolutely counting on it"

"You are...breathtakingly gorgeous sweetheart" he breathed as I planted kisses on his chest.

"Well why don't you take me to my room so I can show you how gorgeous I think you are?" I smirked against his chest.

"Darling" he lightly tugged at my hair lifting my head to meet his eyes. "I'm absolutely counting on it" he grinned pulling my lips back to his and quickly moving us both towards the bedroom.

We never even got to my extra special plan and I was more than ok with that.

Requested by: EPettersson_

Thanks for requesting! 💙💚💙💚💙