Trouble - Elias Pettersson & Brock Boeser

My key didn't turn my lock to open my door when I arrived home

My key didn't turn my lock to open my door when I arrived home...the door was already unlocked. The smart thing to do was to call the police and tell them my door was unlocked when I distinctly remember locking it before I left, but good thing I didn't.

I walked into my apartment slowly and took a breath of relief when I saw Brock sitting on my couch.

"Boeser, what the hell?" I threw my things on my console table.

"You really need to upgrade the cable package there's like nothing on" he looked over at me holding up the remote.

"Funny, I thought this was my apartment" I grinned walking to stand next to the couch.

"Debatable" he looked up at me with a chuckle.

His smile always made me smile. He was such a gentle soul, everything about him was warming, comfortable and familiar. He had my heart. Well, half my heart. My heart, mind and body had been conflicted for some time. Brock definitely had a spot in my heart but unfortunately he had to share it at the moment.

"What brings you to breaking and entering my apartment?"

"You gave me a key so technically, technically it's not breaking and entering" he smirked at me causing me to roll my eyes.

"I like that new soap in the bathroom" I turned my head to see Elias emerging from the hallway rubbing his hands together.

Elias Pettersson, the owner of the other half of my heart. He was kind and sweet. I always felt cared for, adored and safe with him. Both men held a special spot in my heart but I came to the realization I could never have either of them quickly after realizing my feelings. Not only because it would complicate things, but because I knew both only felt friendly feelings between us.

Both of their touches set fire to my skin, their smiles made butterflies erupt in my belly and their mere presence made me a happier person. For me, they were trouble.

"What, do you have the whole Vancouver Canucks team back there?" I joked with a giggle.

"We can make it happen with a few calls" Elias smiled at me.

"Believe me, you two are enough" I laughed moving to the kitchen. "You both having dinner here or what?"

"Is that an invitation?" Brock asked with hope.

"I was just going to order out but I can definitely put on some chicken and vegetables or something, I'd love it if you guys stayed" I called out looking through the fridge.

When I pulled back Brock was standing behind me. Seeing him made a gasp escape me.

"Sorry" he lightly laughed. "But you don't have to cook, let me order some food for us"

"I don't mind at all" I smiled at him before turning back to the fridge.

"Come relax, Y/N" he said softly running a hand along my back to rest just above my hip.