Best Customer - Connor McDavid

"Have a nice day" I waved to the customer as the next in line stepped forward

It was him. He had been coming in everyday for almost a week now. He was handsome and friendly. Every day that I saw him my little crush grew and grew. He always came in like it was the best morning ever and he always ordered the same thing.

"Coffee and a muffin?" I asked as he approached the counter.

"You remembered" he smiled making me melt.

"Of course I remember my best customers order...especially since you order the same thing every time you come in" I laughed.

"Your muffins are just that good" he smiled. "I'm Connor"

"Y/N" I smiled pouring his coffee.

"A beautiful name for a beautiful girl" he blushed as I slid his coffee and muffin towards him. "Have a good day, Y/N" and with that he was out the door.

The rest of the day went by uneventful until it was closing time. I wiped down the few tables in the small cafe as the bell dinged. "Just in time, we're about to close" I joked spinning around coming face to face with Connor.

"Does that mean you're free to go to dinner?" He smirked.

"Can I change my clothes first?" I laughed.

"If you want to, you don't have to though. You look beautiful"

I smiled to myself. He was sweet. Was this a date? I could only hope.

"Let me just close up here and I'll be good to go" I beamed. I quickly closed up and met back up with Connor who was patiently waiting at a table. "Ready?" I smiled.

"Always" he stood up.

"I packed you up a muffin, since they're you're favorite thing here" I laughed.

"Actually they're not, a close second though" he explained bringing his hand up to brush against my cheek.

"Smooth" I joked.

"Why do you think I came in so much? I wanted to see you" he smiled.

"Does that mean this dinner is a date?" I asked cautiously as we walked out and I locked the front door.

"Definitely" Connor smiled lightly taking my hand and leading me away.

Send in some requests! I love writing for you all!