Amazing - William Karlsson

I knocked on the door nervous for what was to come

I knocked on the door nervous for what was to come. As I waited my anxiety about the situation grew more and more. William had invited me to breakfast with some of his teammates and I always felt nervous around them.

"About time, Y/N!" William opened the door pulling me inside. "We have a problem" he said seriously.

"What's wrong?" I asked putting my things down.

"I ordered a bunch of food for the breakfast" he stated in a panic.

"Annnnd..." I questioned further.

"And they lost the order. Y/N we have no food!" He grabbed my arms.

"Ok who can you call for a quick favor? Call them and tell them to pick up a bunch of eggs, bacon, pancake mix, syrup and bread I'll make breakfast" I stated heading to the kitchen while William dialed on his phone.

He walked into the kitchen as I was digging through his cabinets.

"Shea's on his way to get the stuff and he'll be right over...what are you doing?" He asked with a laugh.

"Getting the stuff to make muffins" I smiled.

"What can I help you with?" He asked stepping next to me.

I handed him the blueberries and got to work.

I was putting the muffins in the oven when there was a knock at the door and William ran to get it. He came back with Shea and a bunch of bags of groceries.

"Shea, you're a lifesaver thank you!" I hugged him quick and grabbed the bags. I started sorting things out on the counter and gave the boys jobs to do while I started putting on the bacon.

"Thank you" I smiled grabbing the eggs William had just cracked for me giving him a quick kiss on the cheek before turning to spice the eggs.

"Aww how cute" Shea commented mockingly.

"I'll stop cooking" I threatened earning a laugh from both of them.

Just as I finished the last of the food the guys started pouring in. I quickly put all the food out and took a deep breath, relieved that I'd finished.

"This all looks amazing Y/N, I didn't know you were cooking" Cody said eyeing the food.

"Me either" I laughed.

"I ordered food, they lost the ordered. Y/N saved the day" William smiled at me. "She's amazing"

"William stop" I smiled rubbing his arm.

"You're amazing, I love you" Marc-Andre said in a high pitched voice towards Chandler.

"You're even more amazing I love you more" Chandler joked in a high pitched voice back.

"Shut up" William shoved them both.

After breakfast the guys were all getting ready to leave to do something involving the team.

"Hey" I pulled William back by the arm a little "If it's ok with you, I'm gonna stay here and clean up a bit"

"Y/N, you don't have to do that" he laughed.

"I know but I want to, I'll put all the leftovers in the fridge too" I smiled.

"You truly are amazing, I hope you know that" he stepped closer to me placing his forehead against mine as he spoke.

"Luckily I have you to remind me" I laid my hand on his shoulder.

"Come on, you two can play kissy face later we can't be late" Shea said in a mocking tone.

"I have to go, will you still be here when I get back?" William looked at me hopeful.

"If you want me to be" I blushed.

"I want you to be" he pulled me to him and kissed me fiercely. The kiss heated my entire body and sent shivers down my spine at the same time. He pulled away too soon. "We'll talk when I get back"

And with that he left out the door, my head still spinning. The kiss was amazing, he was amazing.

Requested by:   @FanGurlBria

I hope it's ok! I can always re-write if it's not what you had in mind!

Thanks for requesting! Please send in more requests I can't wait to write for you all!