Yes Ma'am - Filip Forsberg

"Hey!" I heard Filip calling after me as I walked down the hall of the arena

"Hey" I slowed down and turned to face him.

"Everything ok? You were quiet in there with the team" he pointed out.

"I'm fine" I smiled sadly turning to leave again.

"You're lying" he gently grabbed my arm making me face him again.

"I'm just, not happy with my game tonight Filip" I answered honestly. "We lost because of me"

"We didn't lose because of you, Y/N. Wins are a team effort and losses are a team effort, what makes you think it was just your fault?" He looked at me seriously.

I gave him a look as I slightly raised my eyebrows.

"Stay off social media, Y/N, we've had this conversation before" he rubbed my shoulder gently.

"I know but I-" I started before he cut me off.

"But nothing. No more social media for you, how about we go back to your place I'll make you some tea and we can watch that terrible show you like without me complaining or making fun of you" he smiled at me.

"It's not a terrible show" I giggled softly.

"I'll take that as a yes, let's go" he held out his elbow to me.

I thought for a second before deciding that time with Filip was exactly what I needed. He always managed to know exactly how to make me feel better, even if it was just by being present.

I slowly took his elbow and let him lead me. A nice quiet night sounded like heaven in that moment.

Once we were at my place we changed to get more comfortable. I walked out of my room to Filip making tea in my kitchen.

"You're the best" I smiled coming to his side.

"You deserve the best" he handed out a mug of tea with a smile.

I gladly took it breathing in its warmth, it smelled amazing.

"You never fail to make the best tea ever" I giggled after taking a slow drink.

"Boiling water is my specialty" he joked slightly nudging me.

"You know we really don't have to watch this" I laughed as Filip settled himself on the couch and turned on the show that I was in the middle of watching even though it was a terrible show, terrible and addictive.

"I'm all about making you happy tonight, we'll watch whatever you want" he turned to me with a smile.

I smiled slightly going over a battle in my mind before I decided to scoot a little closer to Filip than I had been and lifted his arm slightly so I could swoop under bringing my mug of warm tea with me.

I felt him shift under me slightly to make us both more comfortable as I settled against him taking a deep breath.

"Comfortable?" Filip asked jokingly.

"Extremely" I smiled against his chest.

He moved his arm to fall over mine holding me against him.

"Alright, you know I'd do anything for you but I think that's about all I can do of this show for now" he laughed moving to grab the remote after a few episodes had passed.

"I was falling asleep anyways" I confessed stretching my arms.

"I can leave so you can sleep, I know you have to be exhausted" he slowly stood up.

"Or you can stay?" I looked up at him.

"Huh?" He asked intrigued.

"I really need a distraction, I haven't thought about anything bad since you've been here. Can you maybe stay?" I asked again.

A smile slowly formed on his face before he bent forward and kissed the top of my head.

"Of course I can" he said against the top of my head.

I laid my hand across his chest once we had settled in bed. Being able to feel him and know he was there was a comforting fact in itself.

"Thank you for staying" I spoke softly rubbing his chest gently.

"I'll stay as long as you want me to" he spoke turning to face me with a smile.

"Don't say that" I scooted closer to him wrapping my arms around his middle. "I'll never let you leave, I'll make you stay and watch that terrible show on a loop forever" I giggled.

"I don't think I'm that much in love with you to endure that kind of torture" he chuckled wrapping his arms around me.

"What?" I asked breathless after a pause.

"I mean that's cruel and unusual torture Y/N" he laughed again.

"Wait go back, you're in love with me?" I barely was able to choke out.

"I said that out loud?" He looked at me seriously. I nodded wide eyed. "I was kind of hoping I imagined that"

"Did you mean it?" I asked quietly, afraid of the answer.

"Yes ma'am"

I lifted my head to look at him as he brought his eyes to meet mine. Without even thinking about it I pressed my lips to his gently, feeling him smile against my lips.

"I love you too" I smiled slightly. "But don't ever call me ma'am again...that was weird" I giggled.

He grabbed my chin in his hand with a wide smile on his face and pulled my face back to his for another sweet kiss.

"I've waited so long to kiss you I needed to do it again" he smirked.

"Why not get yourself a hat trick?" I laughed seeing his laugh start to escape him.

"Yes ma'am" he joked with a laugh pulling me back to him as I rolled my eyes.

Requested by: @jaakiekko

Thanks for requesting! 💛💙💛💙💛