Where It Began - Elias Lindholm

"This is beautiful" I said breathlessly looking around the lobby of the hotel

"It sure is" Elias spoke as I turned to face him and he was looking directly at me.

"I was talking about the hotel" I laughed wrapping an arm around his middle.

"I know, and I was talking about you" he smiled giving me a small kiss before taking my hand and leading me to the front desk. "We're here to check in" he explained to the lady at the front desk handing over his ID.

"Ah, yes. The honeymoon suite, we surely hope everything will be to your liking. Please don't hesitate to let us know if there's anything we can do. Room number is on the card, we'll have someone bring your luggage up and please have some champagne. Enjoy yourselves Mr. and Mrs. Lindholm." She smiled sliding our room card and two glasses of champagne towards the end of the desk that we happily took.

I gave Elias a look as I took a sip of my champagne.

"What?" He asked with a smile.

"That's the first time I've actually heard it. Mr. and Mrs. Lindholm" I smiled. "I like it"

"Me too" he smiled pulling me closer to him and kissing the top of my head. "Since our bags are being taken up to the room...what do you say we make good use of this champagne and enjoy it with a view?" He motioned to the outside of the back of the hotel.

The slight view of the water and the blue sky brought a smile to my face.

"I would love nothing more, as long as we're together" I took his hand.

"Together. That's how it's going to be. Now, and forever" he gave my hand a squeeze.

"Now and forever" I smiled brightly.

"Lead the way Mrs. Lindholm" he gave a smirk.

"I don't think I will ever get tired of hearing that" I smiled leading Elias outside tugging at his hand gently.

As we made our way outside the view became even more breathtaking. The water was just as blue as the sky and the slight warm breeze that lightly rustled the trees hitting my face was comforting and calming.

"I can't believe how beautiful this is" I said breathlessly.

"I could sit here all day with you and just watch how gorgeous this is" Elias said moving behind me to wrap his arms around my waist.

"Me too" I wrapped my arms around his.

"Hey, I have something for you" he moved to dig in his pocket.

"What do you mean?" I asked confused.

He smiled pulling out a small box. "I love the place we're in now...but I never want to forget where it all began. And I don't want you to forget either" he explained slowly handing over the box.

I eyed him suspiciously with a slight smile and opened the box. It was a bracelet with a bunch of numbers on it. My confusion grew. I had no idea what it could mean.

"I'm confused." I finally stated.

"Those are the coordinates of the exact spot that we first met. Where it all began" he explained putting the bracelet on.

"Where it all began" I repeated tears welling in my eyes. "I love you" I looked up at him.

"Not as much as I love you" he smiled taking my face in his hands and bringing me to him for a sweet and gentle kiss.

Requested by: @wantstobefamous

I'm so sorry this is delayed! I wanted it to be great so hopefully it came out ok! Thanks for requesting! ☺️