Envious - William Karlsson

I had just finished pinning my hair back when I heard William's voice

"You almost ready, babe?"

This was the first big event we were going to go to together. The NHL awards were tonight and I was excited to get to go out with William and just have some fun. Work had been stressful and I knew the awards with William would be the perfect remedy.

"Yeah, sorry. My hair wasn't behaving" I laughed emerging from the bathroom. William had his head down in his phone.

"It's ok, I just don't want to be la-" he looked up from his phone and cut himself off.

"What? What's wrong?" I asked worried checking to make sure nothing was wrong with my dress. I was probably most excited about my dress. It was black and I knew William would love it. But by the way he's staring, I wasn't so sure anymore.

"Nothing's wrong. It's just..." William stopped talking again.

"Baby, you're scaring me" I chuckled.

"You just, look...so beautiful" He finally smiled. A blush rose to my cheeks.

"I thought you were going to say something bad" I confessed with a laugh. He didn't take his eyes off me as he stepped closer and took my hands in his.

"Everything is absolutely perfect, you look gorgeous and tonight is going to be the best night ever" he placed a kiss to my forehead.

"I thought you didn't want to be late" I lightly laughed wrapping my arms around his middle. He glanced at the time and looked back at me with a smile.

"I can always spare a few minutes to tell the most beautiful girl in the world that she is the most beautiful girl in the world" he placed a hand on either side of my face and gave me a smile that melted me into a puddle of my former self.

"Mr. Karlsson, you do look amazing if I might add" I smiled squeezing him a little tighter.

"I feel so bad for you tonight" William said with the brightest smile on his face.

"What? Wait, why?" I asked confusion flooding my face.

"Everyone will be completely envious of you being the most gorgeous girl in the room" he beamed.

I felt the blush rise on my cheeks again and before taking a second thought I pulled him to me for a loving kiss.

"The only thing anyone will be envious of tonight is the fact that I get to be with you" I smiled rubbing my hands along the side of his arms.

"And that I get to be with you" he lightly laughed tapping my nose gently.

"Let them be envious then" I giggled pulling him to me for another kiss.

Requested by: @fangurlbria

Sorry it's kinda short but I thought it was simple and cute☺️ hope you like it! ❤️