Always - Noah Hanifin

I stretched my arms to the other side of the bed reaching for Noah's warmth

I stretched my arms to the other side of the bed reaching for Noah's warmth. My hands found the bed empty and my eyes fluttered open meeting the sight of an empty bed. My mood dropped a little not seeing Noah laying beside me.

"Good morning" I jumped slightly at his voice and turned over to Noah smirking next to the bed.

"Good morning" I smiled reaching over to lay a hand on his leg. He knelt down and kissed me quick.

"I made you breakfast beautiful" he smiled placing a hand on my cheek.

"You made breakfast?" I laughed.

"Well...I cut up the fruit and put it in some yogurt and granola so, same thing" he laughed tapping my nose.

I followed him to the kitchen where he had breakfast set out on the table and smiled. "This looks great babe" I winded my arms around his middle and pulled him closer.

"I was going to try and make bacon and eggs but I knew I wouldn't mess this up" he laughed.

"This is absolutely perfect" I brought a hand up to cup his cheek and placed a gentle kiss on his lips making him smile into the kiss. "I can make you something else if you'd like" I offered.

"Relax, honey. Today, I'm taking care of you." He rubbed my arm and pulled a chair out for me.

I sat down to my breakfast noting how he layered it exactly the way I liked it. Fruit on the bottom, then yogurt then granola.

"Fruit, yogurt, then granola...You do listen" I joked and nudged his leg.

"I always listen to you" he smiled. "I listen so well I went out and got that movie you've been wanting to see" his smile turned into a slight smirk.

"You did?" I asked trying to talk my way through my bite of yogurt.

"I promised you we'd watch it together, it just took a little while" he smiled.

I had wanted to see the new movie ever since it came out in the theaters. Noah promised to take me but our schedules prevented that from happening and I didn't want to watch it without him.

"Can we watch it now?" I asked giving him a giant smile.

"Whatever you want babe, I'm all yours today" he tucked a stray strand of hair behind my ear softly.

"Just today?" I asked breathlessly. He chuckled at my joke and ran his thumb along my cheek.

"Y/N, I'm all yours always" he pulled me to him giving me the softest kiss.

"Always" I repeated his words. "I like the sound of that Noah"

"Me too" he assured pulling me in for another sweet kiss.

Requested by: @Halliehanifin

Sorry this was late and kinda short but I hope you liked it anyways! Feel free to keep sending in requests everyone ☺️