Magic - Brock Boeser

"I'm jumping in the shower" I yelled as I ran to the bathroom

"Alright, I'm ordering lunch" I heard Brock yell back as I closed the door.

Every time I visit Brock, it's always totally worth it. I had known him for the better part of my life and man did I miss him when he was away.

We were inseparable from the first time we met and over the years as we grew, I developed a small crush. Something I never gave a second thought to because of how close we were.

I quickly took my shower and ran to the guest room to change. I opened the drawer I was keeping my pants and shorts in and grabbed a pair of shorts. When I moved to open the drawer I was keeping my shirts in, I guessed wrong and opened the wrong drawer.

I went to close it quickly before doing a double take and opening the drawer fully again. There were a bunch of Brock's hockey shirts stashed away.

"Even better" I said to myself with a smile. I grabbed one of his shirts and threw it over my head. How was it so comfortable? "I might just have to steal all his clothes because I'm never wearing anything else" I giggled to myself before brushing my hair quickly and making my way to the kitchen.

"I guessed what you would have wanted because you didn't tell me" Brock explained his back still to me.

"That's fine, I'm sure I'll love it" I explained moving closer to him.

"Here you go" he said turning around and sliding my food across the counter before stopping in his tracks. "Are you wearing my clothes?" He asked confused, reaching out to touch the '6' on the shirt.

"Am I not allowed to?" I asked cautiously.

"No, no. That's fine. I just...I was surprised" he gave a small smile.

"Thanks, they're comfy" I laughed grabbing my food and turning towards the table.

"You can wear whatever you want" he took a seat at the table with me.

"That's dangerous territory" I offered a smile, opening my food. "This looks so good, you know me so well"

We ate and talked about our day, my favorite part of visiting Brock. More so because I just get to spend time with him since when I visit during the season, there's a good amount of time he's busy. My least favorite part of visiting him during the season.

"Alright" I started getting up. "I'm going to go do my makeup" I kissed the top of his head after throwing away the trash. "You should get ready too, you have a big night"