Cute - Matthew Tkachuk

Being at a party on Matt's arm always made me feel like the happiest girl on the planet

Being at a party on Matt's arm always made me feel like the happiest girl on the planet. Being anywhere with Matt for that matter made me the happiest girl on the planet.

"I have to take care of something, you going to be ok?" Matt asked leaning closer to me.

"I'll be just fine, I see someone I can bother" I smiled at him as he chuckled and gave me a quick kiss before heading off.

"Behave" he called out as he disappeared into the crowd making me laugh.

"Yeah yeah" I giggled waving him off. "Hey you" I said cheerfully as I approached Johnny.

"Hey!" He said happily as he engrossed me in a hug. "Where's your boyfriend?"

"He had to do something, so I came to bug you" I smiled.

"You never bug me crazy girl" he patted the top of my head.

We talked for a few minutes and were catching each other up on what had been going on in our lives when a male I had never seen before approached us.

"I haven't seen you around before" he oozed, I knew what he was up to.

I gave Johnny a quick glance as if to ask who the male was. He shrugged giving me the answer I already knew.

"That's funny, could say the same about you" I shot back moving to turn towards Johnny again.

"Why don't I make a few suggestions to you on how to handle these parties while you have a drink with me" he smirked grabbing my arm.

"Why don't I make a suggestion to you and tell you to let go of my arm" I bit giving a death glare between his hand and his face.

"What you got a boyfriend or something?" He laughed.

"In fact I do" I said yanking my arm out of his grasp.

"Time for you to leave" Johnny said pushing his way in front of me.

"This guy?" He motioned to Johnny with a you've got to be kidding laugh.

"Hey" I started with an angry tone.

"Leave it Y/N it's not worth it" Johnny said coming to my side.

"He disrespected you" I said flatly not taking my eyes off the guy.

"Your girlfriend fight all your battles?" The male looked at Johnny.

"She's not my girlfriend" he said with a smile.

"She's mine" Matt said walking up behind the male. "Is there a problem here?"

I rose my eyebrows slightly with a smile.

"No problem I was just-" the male started before Johnny spoke.

"Hitting on your girl" Johnny looked between the male and Matt.

"Is that so?" Matt said not taking his eyes off the male.

"No I was just-" he tried to start again before Matt cut him off.

"I don't ever want to see you lay a finger on my girlfriend again, you hear me? You don't touch her, you don't look at her, don't even think about her" Matt stayed still, his voice low and deep.

The male just nodded and walked off.

"Baby, it wasn't that big of a deal" I explain making my way to him.

"No one gets to treat you like that, ever" he looked at me seriously placing a hand on either side of my face. "Thanks for looking out for her" he turned his sight towards Johnny.

"Anytime" he nodded with a smile patting Matt's shoulder as he walked away.

"Did he hurt you?" Matt looked at me.

"No, not at all"

"Good, I would have had to kill him and baby girl I do not even have close to enough energy for that right now" he laughed bringing my face to his to give me a loving kiss.

"My hero" I smiled bringing my arms to rest around his neck.

"When you're dating the most beautiful girl in the world, you have to play hero every so often" he chuckled.

"I think it's cute when you go into protective mode" I rubbed the hair at the base of his neck.

"Cute?" He rose an eyebrow at me.

"Cute" I nodded.

"Cute...I'll take it"

Player Requested by: crybaby-crosby

Thanks for requesting! ❤️❤️❤️