Not The Way It's Supposed To Be - Tyler Seguin

I groaned to myself while sprawled out on my bed

I groaned to myself while sprawled out on my bed. Cramps were taking over my body making me let my anger and frustration become audible.

My phone went off to let me know I had a text. I quickly grabbed it looking at it. It was Tyler and I knew what he wanted, he wanted to come over. Don't get me wrong I loved Tyler, but when it was my time of the month I didn't want to see anyone including Tyler. I always felt so sluggish, bloated and uncomfortable at that time.

I tossed my phone aside and focused back on the cramps that were, once again, causing excruciating pain. I had just thrown the blanket over my head to hide from the world when my front door opened.

"Babe?" I heard Tyler's voice call.

I audibly groaned, I still didn't want company.

"I'm in the bedroom dying" I called out dramatically.

"Well that's not good, looks like I'm just going to have to find a new girlfriend then" I pulled the covers off my head to see Tyler's smirking face.

"Sometimes I forget how truly unfunny you are" I laughed throwing the cover back over my head.

"Come on Y/N, I know you feel like crap but I'm going to keep you company whether you like it or not" he pulled the blanket off of my head after sitting on the bed.

"Why? I'm terrible company" I pouted at him "plus I'm in so much pain I can't be held responsible if I say mean things to you"

"Don't worry honey, I know you don't feel good. You're not going to hurt my feelings that easily" he smiled at me.

"If I look half as bad as I feel I must look like complete crap" I breathed a laugh.

"You look beautiful, just like always" he leaned forward and kissed my lips gently.

"You don't have to lie to me" I giggled pulling the blanket out of his hands.

"I'm not lying, but I did bring chocolate, donuts and a giant fluffy super soft blanket I thought you would like" he placed his hand my knee rubbing gently.

"You brought chocolate?" I looked at him curiously.

"I did" he chuckled.

"And donuts?"

"And a big soft cozy blanket" he smiled.

"I love big soft cozy blankets" I grinned at him.

"I know that, that's why I bought it for you. I figured we could watch whatever movie you were in the mood for and relax together with that blanket?" He looked at me questioningly.

"Can we watch a horror movie?" I asked as a smile grew on his face.

"Any movie your heart desires baby" he kissed my cheek quickly walking out of the room.

He came back a few minutes later with the blanket, the candy and the donuts in his arms. He unraveled the blanket and laid the food at the foot of the bed.

"I picked the perfect movie" I beamed motioning to the tv.

"It has to be perfect if you picked it" he smiled throwing the blanket over me.

"This blanket is the most comfortable blanket I've ever felt" I rubbed my hands over the blanket.

"I'm glad you like it" he crawled on the bed with me.

I started the movie and got comfortable. I laid down with my head propped up slightly so I could see the tv.

Tyler laid next to me on the bed and then rolled over on his stomach. He placed his head on my chest and wrapped his arms around my middle massaging my belly gently.

"What's going on babe?" I rubbed his head gently as he took a deep breath.

"Nothing" he said quickly.

"Everything ok?" I continued rubbing his head.

"It's just been a long day" he breathed.

"I'm sorry sweetheart" I moved to kiss his head.

"If you had a bad day you know you didn't have to come see me" I explained.

"Of course I did" he mumbled.

"You came to pamper me because I wasn't feeling well and I should be pampering you because you had a bad day" I massaged the back of his neck lightly.

"That's the way it's supposed to be, you always come first" he said softly.

"That's not the way it's supposed to be at all, you take care of me and I take care of you" I rubbed his head lovingly.

He was always putting me first. When it came to me, he always went out of his way to make sure I was happy, that I was cared for.

"I love you" his voice was barely above a whisper.

"I love you too, Tyler" I smiled to myself.

A few minutes later I noticed his soft breathing had leveled out. I rubbed my hand on his back whispering his name softly. He didn't answer, he was definitely asleep.

I shifted down to get more comfortable. Tyler coming to my place and putting me first even though he had a bad day was definitely not the way it's supposed to be, but I was honestly glad he decided to come anyways. As it turns out it wasn't so much me that needed our time together that day, but him who really needed it after all.

Requested by: barzal_baby 

Thanks for requesting!!! 💚🖤🤍💚🖤🤍💚Everyone should check out the books she's starting as well! They're great! ☺️