My Bad - Matthew Tkachuk

I popped out of my seat still on a high from the game

I popped out of my seat still on a high from the game. I always felt great after a game...and I wasn't even the one playing. I made my way quickly and stealthily to the spot I usually meet Matt after his games.

I leaned against the wall anxious to see Matt. He was always in a great mood after a win and I was always in a great mood when he played well and the team won and he played amazing.

It had been a little longer than it usually took Matt to come out after a game, no one had really come out. I pulled out my phone and turned to my side to lean my shoulder against the wall instead of my back.  I was starting to get worried that something might have been wrong when I felt a pair of arms wrap around my middle from behind.

"Baby, if this isn't you this is going to be very...very awkward" I joked spinning around with his arms still around me.

"Luckily it's me then babe" he laughed kissing my lips lightly.

"Lucky me" I smiled throwing my arms around his neck.

"Thanks for waiting honey" Matt said bringing his hands to my hips.

"Of course, you played amazing tonight" I beamed, my hands moving to play with his hair. It was damp from the shower he had, no doubt, just taken. I loved when his hair was like that.

"Well that's because you were in the crowd" he smirked pulling me closer to him.

"Nah, you're just amazing" I smiled.

"Mmm, you're amazing" he trailed off pulling my face to his and kissing me softly.

The kiss started slow and loving, I felt myself melting into him. Before I knew it my back was pressed against the wall with Matt over me. The kiss became rougher, hungrier, more passionate. Just as I was about to pull him even closer to me we heard someone clear their throat.

We both pulled away rather quickly to look at who had cleared their throat. Instead of being met with a certain someone, we were met with a group of someone's. Seeing the group before us made a blush rise to my cheeks and my head burrow into Matt's chest.

"My bad" Matt laughed throwing his arms around me and rubbing my head. I heard chuckles from multiple people start to fade away.

When I felt like it was safe I lifted my head and looked at Matt cautiously.

"They're gone" he laughed kissing my cheek quickly.

"I can't believe that just happened" I shook my head.

"My bad" he said again causing me to laugh. "They'll be fine" he shrugged.

"Are you sure?" I eyed him cautiously.

"Definitely" he smirked.

"Well in that case" I started suggestively as I pulled him to me again and brought his lips to mine once more.

Requested by: @yagirladrianne

Thank you for requesting! ❤️❤️❤️