So Ready - Kirby Dach

When I walked into the apartment I instantly knew something was up

When I walked into the apartment I instantly knew something was up. The entire apartment smelled like food, good food.

"Something smells good in here" I smiled throwing my keys on the side table and hanging up my jacket.

"Come in the kitchen babe" Kirby called out.

"What are you up to?" I chuckled softly as I entered the kitchen.

"This is date night" he smiled turning to give me a quick kiss.

"We haven't had date night in forever, what's the special occasion?" I rubbed his back as I watched him stir whatever he was cooking.

"That I love you?" He looked at me with a questioning look.

"I love you too" I kissed his shoulder. "What can I help with?"

"Everything's almost done but you want to cut and butter the bread?"

"Yes sir" I nodded grabbing the bread.

"How was your day?" He looked over at me from the food.

"Much better now, I wasn't feeling very well when I woke up either so this date night is perfect timing" I smiled over at him. "How was yours honey?"

"Much better now" he smirked at me as I shook my head with a laugh.

"So any plans after dinner?" I asked not looking up from the bread.

"I was thinking we could watch a movie? I got cookies from that place you like too" he explained grabbing plates.

"How did I get so lucky?" I smiled up at him.

"I'm the lucky one sweetheart and before you argue with me, what do you want to drink?" He grinned at me.

"Water please" I shook my head at him. He was the cutest.

"Dinner was amazing" I kissed the top of Kirby's head as I picked up his plate. "Thanks baby"

"The dishes can wait" he tugged my hand, pulling me away from the sink. "Come watch a movie"

"How can I say no to that face" I giggled following him to the living room and getting settled on the couch.

I leaned my head against his chest as he wrapped his arms around me and I instantly felt exhausted. I had been getting tired so early no matter how much I slept.

I looked up at him with wide eyes and fought everything in me to not fall asleep, but we barely got nights like this together and there was no way I was ruining it by falling asleep.

"Thank you so much for this, I really did need it" I lifted my head to kiss him gently.

"Anything for you" he smiled "cookie?" He opened the box offering it out to me.

The minute the box got near me the smell made my stomach turn. The sweet smell that usually made my mouth water was now making me want to throw up the dinner I had just eaten.

"Oh" I pushed the box away slightly while I sat up. "My stomach did not like that" I giggled.

"Really? I thought these were your favorite" he looked at me concerned sitting up straighter himself.

"No they are, I love them...the smell just made me sick for some reason" I smiled sadly at him.

That's when it hit me.

"Oh no" I said softly to myself almost hoping he didn't hear me.

"What? What's wrong?" He rubbed my back soothingly.

Even though I didn't want it to, it was all starting to make sense. Fatigue, not feeling well in the mornings, food aversions...I could only think of one thing.

"I think I'm pregnant" I looked over at him with wide eyes waiting for his reaction.

We weren't trying for a baby but we also weren't taking all the precautions we should have been if we didn't want a baby. Our entire approach on the matter was simply if it happened it happened.

My nerves started getting the better of me just as a smile spread across his face.

"Really?" He asked with genuine delight.

"It explains a lot of what I've been feeling lately and now that I really think about it, I am kind of late" I shrugged a little bit.

"Well" he started slowly taking my hand "when can we take a test?"

"Anytime now I guess" I smiled at him leaning in to kiss his lips softly.

"I'll be right back then" he gave me another quick kiss before standing up.

"You're not going alone, I'll come with you" I stood up quickly.

"If you want to" he smiled watching me grab my jacket.

I gave him a quick kiss on the cheek as he tugged his own jacket on.

"Are you ok with this if it comes out positive?" I asked him seriously.

"Of course I am" he smiled at me, grabbing my shoulders with his hands. "Babe! We might be having a baby" he pulled me tightly to him.

"I didn't expect you to be this...excited" I giggled wrapping my arms around him.

"I've told you before I want kids, whenever that happens it happens"

"I know but-"

"Listen Y/N" he started as he rubbed my head soothingly.

"I know we're young but I love you. I'm going to marry you, buy a house with you, have babies with you and spend the rest of my life with you...we'll just start a little out of order" he kissed the top of my head with a chuckle.

"I love you so much" I looked up and him and pecked his lips.

"I love you too" he smiled at me taking a deep breath. "How are you feeling?"

"Nervous, kind of excited but also anxious" I giggled.

I grabbed my keys and handed them out to him since my car would still be ready to go.

"You ready to go get this test so we can find out if we have a little one on the way?" I grinned at him.

"So ready" he took the keys out of my hand, taking my hand in his free hand.

"Can we get some brownies too maybe?" I asked him seriously.

"Sure baby, whatever you want" he chuckled at me as he locked the door.

If the test was positive, I had no doubt in my mind he would be an amazing daddy. I couldn't wait to see what the test revealed. Either way, I knew he would be by my side. We were ready for anything, so ready.

Requested by: @16ake19

Thanks for requesting! ❤️🖤❤️🖤❤️