Jalilah Wedding ❤️❤️

This is it. Today is the day that I get married. Today... I become Delilah Avery-Shepherd. I've been dreaming of my wedding ever since I was 7 years old and my dream is finally coming true.

I booked a hotel for myself a couple night before the wedding so that my wedding night would be more magical.

I get woken up super early by Mer, Cris, Callie, Arizona, April and Bailey. We decided to order room service and savour my last few moments as a free woman.

Meredith: I'll never forget the day Derek found out about you two. Later that night, he came to me and went absolutely crazy. He was all, "my little girl isn't ready for a relationship", "he's not good enough for my little girl". He went on and on for like 15 minutes before I shut him up. He got so mad when he found out that I knew way before him.

The girls and I chuckle at the story.

Callie: Mark reacted the same way. After he interrogated Avery in your apartment, he called me and rambled on and on for, like, half an hour before I got him to shut up.

I chuckle at the thought of Mark.

April: I'd like to propose a toast.

We all raise our mimosa glasses.

April: to Delilah and Jackson. We wish you both nothing but the best in your future and may God bless with nothing but good things in life. We love you guys. Cheers.

I smile at my friends as we all clink glasses.

Delilah: thanks you guys. It means the world to me that I have you guys here with me. I couldn't have asked for better bridesmaids, and I couldn't have asked for a better family. I love you guys.

I spend the next couple of hours then my nail artist girl shows up as we start getting ready. Mer and Cris were doing my hair while Callie was doing my makeup. I hear a knock at the door.

Delilah: someone answer that please!!
April: I got it!
Delilah: thanks Apes!

I try my best to stay still as I continue to get pampered.

April: it's Scotty. Can I let him in?
Delilah: yes, please let him in.

Callie finishes off my makeup as Scotty walks into the room.

Scotty: holy wowza!! My best friend looks HOT!!

I chuckle at my best friend as I hug him.

Delilah: have you seen Jackson? How is he?
Scotty: haven't seen him, but I texted Dylan and he said that he seems to be doing just fine.

Jackson's POV:

This is it. Today's the day that I marry the girl of my dreams. I've never been so happy in my whole life. The first thing I had to do was see someone very important.

Jackson: hey man. I know it's been a while but... I'm here now.

I look down at Mark's tombstone with sadness. It broke my heart that he wouldn't be by my side today but... I knew he would be watching over me today.

Jackson: I hate the fact that you won't be beside me at my wedding, but I'll be thinking about you. I know Lilah will be thinking about you too. We miss you Mark... we miss you so much. We wish you could be here with us, you and Lexie. Don't worry Mark, I'll take care of her. I'm gonna love her forever, I swear.

I smile at my former mentor's tombstone then fist bump it before I head back to the venue.

My POV:

I was finished being pampered and I was mind blown at how amazing I turned out.

My nails: