Chapter 149:

I pull up to Alex's house and I see Mer waiting for me on the front porch. We walk straight into the house and walk into Alex's room where he and Jo were sleeping.

M&D: you really should get your locks changed.

Jo squeals when she sees us.

Alex: what are you guys doing here?
Meredith: we need to talk to Alex.
Delilah: Wilson, get out of the bed. We can't get in the bed with you in it.
Jo: you can't kick me out of bed.
Meredith: it's my house.
Alex: no, it's my house.
Meredith: then you kick her out.
Jo: I'm not wearing any—
Delilah: we don't care about your boobs Wilson. Out.
Jo: oh my god.

Jo gets out of bed and Mer and I instantly jump in.  Mer sits in between alex and I and I lean my head on Mer's shoulder.

Jo: I guess I'll go make us some coffee since I'm up.
M&D: coffee would be great.

Jo walks out of the room.

Alex: this is not our thing now, okay? You can't just start showing up at all hours and– I mean, this is not what we do.
Delilah: you and I do it all the time Alex so you have no place to say, so shut up.
Meredith: I told Derek I am not moving to DC. The children and I are staying here.
Delilah: thank god, 'cause Cristina is gone and I need my family 'cause as much as I love Jackson, I'll probably end up suffocating him.
Alex: alright, the miracle is over.
Meredith: the miracle is not over. We're not a miracle. Shut up.
Alex: you can't break into my house and wake me up to talk and then tell me to shut up!
Meredith: okay. So, here's what happened...

Meredith continues to talk about the conversation she had with my dad.

-in the morning-

Jackson: I missed you all night.
Delilah: I know, I'm sorry honey. I just had to talk to Mer and Alex.
Jackson: it's okay sweetie.
Owen: Avery-Shepherd.

I walk up to Owen who was by a computer with April.

Delilah: what's up Owen?
Owen: I was just about to page you. Possible multi-trauma coming in.
Delilah: alright, page Yang.

Damn it, wrong. I keep forgetting Cristina doesn't work here anymore.

Delilah: Pierce. Page Pierce a-and Grey and have them meet us on the helipad. Come on Owen. Bye sweetie.

I kiss Jackson on the cheek then we get on the elevator to get to the helipad.

Owen: you doing okay?
Delilah: dealing with it. You?
Owen: same.

I link arms with Owen and lean my head on his shoulder.

Ever since Cristina left, I've been leaning towards Owen a lot more. When Cristina left, I promised to take care of Owen and that's exactly what I'm doing. And I have a feeling that Owen is doing the same for me considering Cristina is one of my best friends.

Owen: you miss her.
Delilah: yeah.

We get to the helipad and we wait for the helicopter. Pierce shows up a minute later and waits with us.

Maggie: hi!
Delilah: what?!
Maggie: I said hi! I'm Maggie. Pierce.
Delilah: I know!
Maggie: we haven't properly met!
Delilah: hi.

I hear the elevator behind me and I see Mer walk over to us and she stands close to me.

Meredith: should they be flying in this?!
Owen: no choice!
Maggie: hi!
Meredith: what?!
Maggie: I said hi! I'm Maggie! Pierce!
Meredith: I know!
Maggie: we haven't officially met!
Meredith: hello!
Maggie: what?!
Meredith: I said—