Chapter 32:

Theo and I have been doing really well since we first started our relationship. All of my friends know already considering Meredith let it slip and they wouldn't shut up so I fessed up. They're supportive of course, but George and Alex gave him the typical "you hurt my best friend, we end you" chat which was lovely. I made them swear not to say a word to my dad until I was ready to tell him and they promised so that's good. I decided to leave my apartment early this morning and see Mer and Izzie. I walk into the house and I find Izzie and Meredith in the bathroom getting ready for work. Meredith started telling us about the conversation she had with Finn this morning. Apparently, he asked her about the last guy she slept with.

Izzie: what did you say to him?
Meredith: nothing. I fled the scene.
Delilah: you didn't tell him about George or my dad?
Meredith: no.
Izzie: hmm.
Delilah: you like him.
Meredith: I could like him.
Izzie: is the sex any good?
Meredith: I don't know.
Delilah: woah woah woah. You've been on four dates and have had two sleepovers at his house...
Izzie: and no sex?
Meredith: not even a kiss goodnight.
Izzie: oh...
Delilah: wow, I am so proud. Meredith, I feel like a proud mama.
Meredith: shut up!

We all start laughing then I see Callie walk into the bathroom wearing nothing but her underwear.

Callie: morning.

I quickly turned away and waved towards Callie.

Delilah: hiya Callie!

Callie does her business then leaves the bathroom, leaving the three of us shocked.

Meredith: oh... my god. Did that just happen?
Delilah: that was a great way to start my morning.
Izzie: I'm having a seizure. I am clearly mid-seizure. I'm seizing.
Meredith: oh my god.
Izzie: she didn't even wash her hands.
Meredith: oh my god!
Delilah: come on, let's get to work.

Once the girls were ready, we all drive to the hospital. We quickly change in the locker room then meet up with the others in the ER. Izzie started talking to George about Callie as we walk out to the ambulance bay.

Izzie: all I'm saying George, is that if she needs to pee, she could at least wear a bra. Or maybe wait until she's alone. And for the love of everything sanitary, could she just wash her hands? She's a surgeon.
Delilah: Izzie.
George: you said yourself, you guys were blocking the sink. I think you're exaggerating.
Izzie: she peed. Naked peeing. Ask Meredith. Meredith? Oh wait, that's right, I forgot. You're not talking to her.
Delilah: Izzie!
Izzie: if you were, she would tell you that Callie crosses the line. So crossed the line. So freaking crossed.
Delilah: like you're one to talk Izzie.
Alex: we're still pretending that you're not seeing a patient, right?
Cristina: people, what's with all the evil misery, huh? Live and let live.

I look at Cristina in concern as she throws an arm around me with a smile on her face.

George: you're cheerful.
Izzie: you are.
Delilah: and you're freaking me out a bit.
Izzie: how's that possible?
Cristina: I scrubbed in on a four hour parasophageal hernia last night, then I got laid. And now, three ambulances are coming in full of bloody broken car crash victims, all who need to be cut open. So, I'm cheery! I'm cheery! I'm cheery! I'm cheerful!

I chuckle at my best friend as I see my dad walk up. I tilt my head in confusion as I look at the look on my dad's face. He looked really sad.

Meredith: hey—
Dad: how's my dog?
Meredith: much better. Finn's running tests.
Dad: good.
Meredith: our dog.
Dad: what?
Meredith: our dog. You said "my dog", he's our dog.
Dad: yeah, whatever.
Meredith: are you mad at me or something?
Dad: now's not the time.

I follow my dad back inside and try to talk to him.

Delilah: what was all that with you and Mer?
Dad: Delilah honey, I love you but I'm not in a good mood so please drop it. Go do your job.
Delilah: okay sassy pants...