Chapter 66:

I'm talking to Scotty about everything that's happened in the hospital lately, such as George finally becoming a resident with us and much more.

Scotty- so your friend Callie is bi now?
Me- well, bi-curious as far as I know. She doesn't quite know, she's kinda scared of putting an actual label on it right now.
Scotty- gotcha! And I can tell that you're very happy that George is finally a resident.
Me- honestly, I'm so so happy. If I'm being honest, I felt like I was on razors edge when George failed his intern exam.
Scotty- please! That boy loves you. He could never hate you.

I spot Meredith and Cristina in the distance.

Delilah- hey, I gotta catch up to Mer and Cris but I'll talk to you later.
Scotty- don't die.
Delilah- can't promise you anything. Bye bish!

I hang up on Scotty as I loop my arm through Mer's.

Delilah: hola chicas!
Meredith: hey! Look what I found in some of my old stuff.

I gasp when I see Mer holding an Anatomy Jane doll.

Delilah: omg no way! You had an Anatomy Jane doll?! That's awesome! I had one when I was a little girl but I lost it forever ago.
Meredith: I was about to tell Cristina, my mom bought it for me when I was five. Which is a super creepy gift for a five year old, but I kinda liked it—
Cristina: run!

I squeal when Cristina grabs my arm and drags me with her and Mer.

Delilah: Cristina, slow down! You know I have shorter legs than you both.

Cristina pulls us around a corner and we hide behind a wall.

Delilah: what the hell was all that about?
Cristina: I just saw Owen. Major Owen Hunt. You know, the guy who pulled the icicle from my chest.

During the big snow storm, Cristina met a guy in the military who used a pen as a trach, which I found super awesome and can't lie, also super hot.

M&D: I thought he was in Iraq.
Cristina: well, yeah, he was and now he's here. I mean, at my hospital.
Meredith: okay, so?
Cristina: so... so we kissed.
Delilah: you kissed?!
Cristina: I mean, he kissed me. It was stupid, it was nothing. It was a stupid nothing.
Meredith: but you don't think he thinks it was a stupid nothing.
Cristina: well, I mean, he obviously likes and now he's back. What's he doing back?
Meredith: you don't think he quit the military for you.
Delilah: woah. I mean, that would be severely stalkery, but very romantic.
Cristina: I'm not getting involved with another Attending. Coast clear?

I pop my head around the corner and check.

Delilah: we're clear.

I link arms with Mer and we walk together. I see George standing at the door of the locker room and I see Lexie walking towards us.

George: I'm your roommate, you're eventually gonna have to talk to me.
Lexie: I reject that supposition.
George: I reject your rejection.
Lexie: and I ignore your rejection of my rejection.
George: wha...

Cristina and Mer walk ahead of me into the locker room and I take George's hand in mine.

Delilah: I don't reject you Georgie-kins.
George: thank you Lilah.

I give George a kiss on the cheek as we walk into the locker room.

Bailey: okay, two things. You have a skills lab this morning, it is mandatory. Don't even think about trying to get out. Second, one of you will not have to go to the mandatory skills lab because you will be assisting me in my efforts to remove an inoperable tumor from a 10 year old girl.