Filler:

~Day one~

3rd Person POV:

We see Delilah Shepherd in a patient room and we see Jackson Avery sitting by her side in a chair that was in the room. He held her hand and looked at her. He hadn't slept all night. After getting Delilah into surgery, he stayed up to make sure she was taken care of. He was told that due to the amount of blood that she lost, Delilah had fallen into a coma.

Mark: Avery.

Jackson looks up and sees Mark at the door. When Mark heard that his goddaughter had been shot, he didn't hesitate to bolt to Seattle Pres.

Mark: how is she?
Jackson: her vitals are good. But, uh... she's in a coma. Doctor said they don't know how long.

Mark walks over to his goddaughter's bedside and takes her hand in his.

Jackson: she's gonna be okay. She'll wake up.
Mark: she's my whole life Avery. I watched this girl grow up. I basically raised her with Derek. If I lose her, I... I lose everything.
Jackson: she's gonna be okay Dr. Sloan. She's a fighter. She'll wake up.

Mark smiles at the boy who was looking down at his goddaughter.

~Day three~

Delilah has been in a coma for three days and still hasn't woken up. When Derek woke up after his surgery, Meredith told her husband about his daughter's condition. After about ten minutes of arguing, Meredith agreed to bring Derek to Seattle Pres to check on his daughter. When he got there, his heart broke looking at his daughter. We see Jackson who was still in the room checking her vitals.

Derek: Avery.

Jackson looks at the door and sees Delilah's father.

Jackson: Dr. Shepherd. You're here.
Derek: my daughter's in a coma. I'm not going anywhere.

Derek walks over to his daughter and takes her hand in hers.

Dad: how long?
Jackson: they don't know.

Derek lets out a sigh.

Derek: this is all my fault.
Jackson: it's not your fault Dr. Shepherd.
Derek: it should've been me.

Jackson places a careful hand on Derek's hand in comfort as the older Shepherd looks at his daughter with tears in his eyes. Delilah was the most caring person he knew. He knew that she would do absolutely anything and everything in her power to protect the ones she loves.

Derek: you have to wake up baby, you hear me? I need you. I need my little girl. I'm nothing without you.

We see Meredith Grey and Cristina Yang walk into the room and stand by Derek's side. Meredith places hand on Derek's shoulder while Cristina just looks at her second person.

~Day seven~

It has been one week since Delilah was shot and she hasn't woken up. When Alex Karev woke up from his surgery, Lexie Grey broke the news to him about his best friend's condition. He didn't hesitate to bolt to his best friend's room.

Alex: you need to wake up Lilah. You don't get to leave me. You need to wake up. You're my best friend, I need you.

Alex takes his best friend's hand in his and sighs. Then, Jackson walks into the room.