Chapter 122 (Journey to the center of the cult)

Comenzar desde el principio

.......

I wonder if I should wake Aisha up.

For some reason, I get the overwhelming feeling that I should.

You know what? I'm going to wake Aisha up.

I walked up over to her and tried to gently wake Aisha up.

It took a few tries, but after quite a while, Aisha woke up.

She stretched while on the bed, making weird noises.

[Umm~] (Aisha)

She sluggishly looked at me, rubbed her eyes, and yawned.

[Wait. Hold on. Whatever you want to say. gimme like 2 minutes for my brain to wake up.] (Aisha)

She closed her eyes and sat up. She still stayed there on the bed and was fighting her sleep demons.

I believe in her, she can do it.

Oh, never mind, she lost her fight as she slowly fell backwards on to her bed.

With a smack, she missed the comfy pillows and hit the top of the bedframe.

Oooh, that's gotta hurt, the noise must've also woken the kids up.

I looked at them and no, it looks like they're sleeping. Or, at they looked like they were sleeping.

[OW! That Fricken Hurts!] (Aisha)

Well, at least she's awake now.

She massaged the back of her head for a second before looking at me.

[What do you want? Why did you wake me up so early?] (Aisha)

I pointed at myself.

[I'm a doppelganger.] (Me)

In a moment she completely woke up, and slowly, her emotions turned for the worse. It looks like she read her notification bar.

[EVAN GOT CAUGHT BY THE CULTISTS!?!] (Aisha)

She immediately realized what she did and slammed her hands to her mouth so she wouldn't talk anymore. 

I thought everything was over as I looked over to the kids and saw them having a horrified expression.

.......

Well Fu*k me.

*Walter POV*

I kept banging on terra's door at our house.

[Wake up already! Didn't you read the Message!?] (Walter)

I was making a lot of noise, but it was a good thing that everyone else was asleep. I even double checked to make sure.

{Author Note: And thus, the flag was raised.}

[No!] (Terra)

[What do you mean No!?] (Me)

[If Evan's got a problem at 6 in the morning, then that's between him and God! Not me!] (Terra)

[Are you seriously gonna say that when your own best friend got captured by the Cultists!? And it's not even 6! It's like 6:40! Don't be such a Baby and WAKE UP!] (Me)

Goddam it! If we don't reach to Evan before he reaches to their headquarters then anything can happen.

[what?] (???)

I heard a meek little voice from behind me, and then I immediately cursed myself for screaming 

I was too upset at Terra that I didn't notice I was screaming.

I looked behind slowly and Mia was standing there, Evan's supposed little sister who also acts like a maid around here.

[n-no way.] (Mia)

Her voice was completely cracked.

[Oh no.] (Me)

I could see her eyes and legs shaking in fear as she covered her mouth with her hands.

[brother got c-captured by the cultis-] (Mia)

She couldn't even complete her sentence when she just fainted right then and there.

.....

Yea, I'm blaming this one on Terra.

.......

Maybe I can make her believe that what she just saw was a nightmare and not reality?

The door to Terra's room suddenly opened up.

[I swear. It's like all the problems start at 6 in the morning. Alright let's go save his sorry ass.] (Terra)

I looked at him without saying anything or showing any emotions.

He looked at me and instantly knew something was wrong. I could tell from his face.

I looked at the fainted Mia.

He looked at the fainted Mia.

We both looked at each other after that.

And then we both looked at Mia again.

[Fu*k.] (Terra)

*Back to Evan*

I wonder when we'll reach there. 

hopefully soon cause I'm flippen bored.

[Anyways, have I told you guys about the time when I was babysitting my little cousin and I only took my eyes away for a moment and then found out that he shit himself, picked up his own turd and started licking it like chocolate ice cream?] (Me)

[S-SHUT UP ALREADY!] (Ramas)

[Kids am I right? Well, that's why I no longer like chocolate ice cream cause it reminds me of that.] (Evan)

Well, These guys better hope we gonna reach there soon cause I'm not stopping.

..........................

..................

.........

Ooohhhhh!

We're in the Jungle!

This is where they were hiding!?

The jungle is the liveliest and the most dangerous biome In Terraria. Also, an interesting tidbit about the jungle biome is if you find it on the right side of your game then the Dungeon is on the left side and vice versa.

Though, that tidbit doesn't work here because this world is 3d.

Anyway, the forest's grassy plains don't come anywhere near to how grassy and vibrant looking the jungle is.

This whole place is infested with leaves, giant bushes, large flowers and even larger thorny vines that will scrape your skin off if you're not careful.

This place is also very humid, and there are small ponds everywhere.

[Are we finally there?] (Me)

Forget responding. They didn't even look at me this time. They were all tired, had a deadpan face as if they accepted their defeat.

[Oh boi.] (Me)

Where are my friends? Even though I called them quite some time ago, I don't really see their nametag anywhere near me.

{Author Note: Oh my sweet child. If only you knew how bad things really were.}