Chapter: 2 (Skills and Slimes)

(Evan POV) :

A list of skills came in front of me.

Huh?

Skills:

Passive:
Pain immunity
Dual Equip

Actives:
Parry
Counter

What?

Needless to say, I was confused. By the list of skills that, honestly shouldn't exist in this game... But, Hey! Dreams are supposed to be weird.

I'm talking to myself a lot.

...Wait, hold on.

Some strands of my hair came into my view which freaked me out. cause those strands of hair were white. Silverish white. 

Why Do I Have White Hair Growing When I'm 21! 

I grabbed a big tuft of my hair and brought it into my view.

It was all White. Complete silvery white with a weird shine.

I panicked.

Am I like 80 years old right now?

I remember there being a still lake of where i woke up, so I rushed back there with my fastest speed.

I found the lake and looked into it and...

[...what the hell?] (Me)

What I saw was not me. The brown-haired, Brown-eyed, mature looking guy was not there.

Instead. There was a whitish-haired, light blue-eyed, baby faced, masculine guy. 

[*Whistle* Well, Not that bad from the original. Am I playing as some other game's character? The face doesn't ring a bell, but not that bad.] (Me)

Alright, Crisis Averted! Now then... where was I?

Oh, Yea! Skills!

Let's see...

Dual equip, parry and counter are self-explanatory...... But what's the deal with pain immunity?

The second I started thinking about that, the skill description came up.

Pain immunity: Completely resistant to any type of pain, illness, and anything the user thinks uncomfortable(heat, cold, tiredness, hunger, e.t.c). You can still feel the sensation.
(This passive can be turned on and off)

I can already see some loop-holes in that description but, what the in the hell does it mean by getting turned on and off?

{Author Note: Real Mature Talk.}

Just like always, A prompt appeared asking if I want to turn off pain immunity.

I might as well try.

Yes!

*Pain immunity has turned off*

Weird, this means I can feel pain now? But If I'm In a dream then i shouldn't feel pain... Right?

I pinched myself to test it out and.....

[Ouch.] (Me)

I immidiately started sweating balls.

Oi

Hey! Dream! Work Correctly This isn't funny!

This is a lie, right?

A pinch myself again and more hardly for no reason.

[OUCH, That Definitely hurts!] (Me)

Waitwaitwait! does that mean I'm not in a dream?