Chapter 50 (Dragon Problems 3)

Evan POV:

HOLY SHIT THE BLACK HOLE IS SUCKING ME IN!!

My view is extremely distorted. It's like everything is getting sucked into the black hole. It's flipping bizarre.

Ruby is right under the black hole and I can see a stream of damage numbers poping up.

-12
-14
-23
-18
-19
-20

The numbers keep going.

[Evan!] (Tifa)

Looks like they spotted me getting sucked in the hole.

{Author Note: That statement can be taken in two ways.}

I quickly grappled to the ground away from the black hole but the sucking force is too strong.

I'm hanging in the air while my grappling hook is doing it's best to reel me in and the black hole is doing the same.

After what felt like an eternity, the black hole disappeared and I facepalmed the ground where my hook had landed.

I stood up and saw Tifa and Trish running towards me.

[Are you Okay!?!] (Tifa)

[I guess I am Somehow.] (Me)

Tifa made a relieved sigh.

[Thank goodness.] (Tifa)

I looked towards the dragons condition and she's covering her head with her wings.

And now, somehow the blindness debuff went away............

Wait A Second!

Debuff!

The Nurse Can Heal Any Type Of Debuff!

If She Gets Rid Of The Psychopath Debuff On Ruby Then We Win!

[I HAVE A PLAN!] (Me)

Just as I screamed that, ruby slowly uncovered her wings from her head.

[Trish! I don't have much time but keep the dragon occupied for a few minutes, I know of a friend who can save her.] (Me)

[Are you sure?] (Trish)

In the background, Ruby Flapped her wings and took flight again.

[Im Absolutely sure!] (Me)

Trish nodded and I could see a bunch of arrows flying towards ruby.

[Tifa. Relay my message to everyone. I'll be back in five minutes.] (Me)

Tifa nodded her head.

[I got it.] (Tifa)

And then I quickly headed Towards my house.

I used Magic and drunk a swiftness potion to increase my speed while also grappling and shield charging my way to my mansion.

In just a few seconds, I reached the kingdom...... I already forgot its name but it's the human kingdom.
{Author Note: It's Balathien!}

I looked back and saw Ruby in the distance throwing fire everywhere in the already burnt forest.

I passed the kingdom and saw tons of soldiers protecting the wall.

.............
.........
.....

A Minute later I saw the citizens walking the road to my house. There's like a thousand of them, lead by Liza and there are also tons of Elves and Human soldiers, probably protecting them from monsters.